New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Anastasia916

I don't use any kind of nipple cover, and my nipples would end up smashed against the bottom of the M and L domes, but it didn't bother me, it wasn't hurting me and wasn't effecting my nipples. Now I didn't move from the M to the L's or the L to the XL's until my nipples were almost sucked into the top hole of the dome lol, I actually accidentally sucked them in the hole a few times, talk about pain! Now even with my nipples almost in the suction hole, I still did not move on until, I would pump to that point and not feel it! You move on when you don't feel it and you've pumped as far in the dome as you possibly can. And I got a good month or so out of the L domes even after my nips were at the point of almost in the hole. Because I would pump to there and still feel it being tight and I would feel a good pull. So if you are still feeling the suction as good as you use to, it's good to stay with that size until you can't feel the tightness anymore, when it's just really comfy. And I agree the XL's are a whole new ballgame, I mean you can order them to have them ready for when you do use them, but I suggest if you order them, to order an airlock system. When I ordered my XL's I already had 1 airlock system, but I ordered 3 more, why? Am I just a mad woman that wanted 4 airlocks just in case? No. I put an airlock on each dome, one on each XL and one on each L, this was because, I wanted to be able to pump with the L's first to prepare my boobs lol have them good and swelled for the XL's then use the XL's, I also pump one side more strongly than the other side to fix the size differences and that works for me. If you are not concerned about a size difference you can get 2 T-hoses if you don't have one, and 2 airlocks if you don't have one, put a t hose on each set of domes, being L's and XL's and at the end of each have the airlock and have the other end of the airlock going to the pump, this is so you can connect the pump to each so you can pump and interchange them. With the system I had going when I first got my XL's, I had a T hose connected to the pump, an airlock on the two top parts of the t, then an airlock on each dome as I said, and I could connect the domes, any which way I wanted. I could have a L on one side and a XL on the other, two L's, two XL's, or only one if I only wanted to pump one boob. When you are pumping one dome only with my type of set up, the other hose on the t hose with the airlock not being used, fold it in your hand, this will prevent any air leaking out or in it. Then you simply pump the other side till happy then disconnect it. One of these days I'm gonna have to take pics of this to show what the hell I'm talking about cause I know it must sound confusing lol. But yea the XL's are HUGE and that is the understatement. I have been pumping with them since when? Nov? Dec? Something like that, and I've barely begun to fill them, my nips don't get smashed against the bottom side wall of the dome though lol they stay up which is good. But I don't feel I will EVER fill the XL's. They are THAT big! No one is exaggerating. When I first got my XL's mine and hubby's jaw both dropped to the floor. When I wear them under a big shirt and walk around he giggles at me and says I look like Dolly Parton with extremely hard and long nipples LOL. And it does looks ridiculously big... okay when I have them on I have to wear a men's L or XL sized t shirt, I just bought a bunch of them in packs. And I cannot see my torso AT ALL!!! No matter how much I bend, and I'm flexible lol. When standing I can't see my feet. And they are so big it took some time to get use to the size to eat, type, etc. etc. So you need to be absolutely sure you are ready for the XL's before using them, but like I said go ahead and order them so you have them on hand, and if you don't use cushioning I'd suggest campers tape, especially for the XL's. I never used cushioning until the XL's now it's a MUST!! I hope I answered your question and hope this helps. :)

wannabecee

I find w the XLs I need to open the door real wide before I walk through. They are enormous!! LOL

btw - love your XL techniques Anastasia. Lots of good info there...

T

tavia

if your nips are close to the end of the dome and u are filling it fairly quickly, just buy your self the nexy size up, when u get them , if u think they r too big then just pump with your old/smaller domes and then use the bigger/new ones...

im with xls now and they really are a whole new nb game, i really wish they were narrower i feel like my hubbys been standing on my chest or something afterwards :(

cleo

I use the large domes even though I haven't yet filled the mediums as the mediums just feel too narrow for my chest and I don't feel like its sucking everthing in. I don't feel like I'll be filling the large anytime soon though, even though I've grown nearly 2inches since starting NB.

Teeny Tiny

Hey all, just found another way to both hold the domes together and higher on your chest. Take a nice soft, thick belt from a bath robe if you have one, wrap it around both cups on the bottom, then tie it around the back of your neck. It lifts them and brings them closer together, which also has changed how they are located inside the cups and their overall appearance inside the cups. Can't wait to see how they look when they come out, because I like the way they look inside much better and they also fill it about 1/2 inch further inside this way. I'm wearing the XL's which normally I would only fill about a third of the way and they're about halfway in them right now! :eek:

melons

Hey TT,

when you tie them together , dont the domes turn upwards frm the outsides (ie from your left and right side)?

How do you tie them ? could u show a pic ? If you tie them from the middle the base becomes totally flat and then the domes dont sit on the ribs, becasue our ribs are not flat.

-melons

Teeny Tiny

Hey melons!

Not sure about your question when it comes to TT's way, I doubt it though. Here's a couple pictures of the way I started doing it yesterday, and I really loved the results the first time, even had a little extra swelling left to start with this morning because of the way I tied them together. Either way should work, but this way works in two ways instead of just one, since I have a hard time keeping them together and lifted. It also helps take a lot of pressure off of the ribs, they don't hurt anywhere near as much with them shifted inwards and upwards like this, which means I can wear them a lot longer before I have to take them off because of the pain in my ribs. But the pressure can be a bit annoying on the neck after a while, which is why I recommended a nice soft bath robe belt, it's strong enough to do the job without stretching out or ripping, but a lot softer and more friendly on the neck then some things you could use. ;D

0406000801.jpg
0406000802.jpg

These pics are with my L's that I managed to get the foam rings off of, it's a bit more difficult to keep the XL's on because they're cracked and require constant pumping, and tying them this way yesterday helped, but with the air leaking I think it will be even better once I get the new replacements I ordered.

Teeny Tiny

Hey all!

I know I just posted a couple pics of my tying method, but here's a couple more I just took of a more neck friendly version. However, it either requires a longer belt so it can be tied around front, or a really strong safety pin, which is what I used for now.

0406000846.jpg
0406000848.jpg

Hope this method helps some to achieve the upper breast/cleavage swelling and growth that they wish to achieve. ;)

melons

Hey TeenyTiny,

Thanks you are so sweet :D

The black thingy at the end of your domes looks different. My domes have a tubing at the end which go to a T-hose and then to a air-lock.

What is the black thing that you are using ? How does it help ? Is it better than the way I use it ? If yes then how ?

lotsa luv,
melons

Teeny Tiny

Hi melons!

The blue things are check valves. I couldn't afford to order the air locks from NB so I spent a couple dollars on check valves in the pet section at Wal-Mart. They work similar to having the air locks, only once you pump up you have to either pull the valves off the tubing or use a finger under the edge of the domes to release them. You really don't need to worry about using anything like these if you already have the air locks, but in case you want a little more info on them here's a link to another post about them. The only difference is I'm using the foam rings in this one.

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1464.msg12145.html#msg12145

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Noogleberry Forum, I would like to say how much I enjoy this forum. I am new to this site and would like to up load a photo of me and not use one of the photos supplied by the forum as that is not who I am. I can't seam to work out how to upload a photo I have. It keeps asking for a http address and I don't know what to do to fix this.
Can any one help me?
Vivian_cd

Anastasia916

Unfortunately, how the forum is set up is that you must be a certain forum status to upload a pic, I forget which it is, I think it's after you have posted 100 posts or something, you've only posted 5 so you got a ways to go ;) as soon as you are the right status... the option will appear for you to upload a pic where you selected one of the preselected pics. hth

alison777

Hi All

Well after a time of wondering, I have just ordered my Noogleberry!
After seeing some of your results I look forward to trying it out

I will try to document the progress :)

Teeny Tiny

Vivian I had the same problem, my problem was that it would not let me load a photo directly off of my computer. What I had to do was set up an account with photobucket, or there are several different websharing sites that let you upload photos and give you http addresses to use for other sites like this one. Basically if you use photobucket like I do, go on their website and set up your account, then it will let you upload photos, once uploaded it will give you a variety of links to choose from, just pick an http image link, paste it where noogleberry asks for it and bam you're you instead of someone you're not. You also need to use these links if you want to share photos of your progress or anything else in one of your posts, you just paste the link right into the message. If you need any further help just let me know on here or feel free to email me directly at...

im.living.laughing.loving@gmail.com

Hope this info helps you get your photo uploaded to the site, can't wait to see it! :D

Teeny Tiny

Welcome aboard alison! I hope your noogleberry journey is filled with bigger boobies! :D

If you have any questions, concerns, just want to chat, or brag about your progress post on here any time. I'm sure you'll get lots of responses to help you, encourage you, cheer for you, or whatever else is appropriate. We're one big happy noogling family on here that love to help each other out.

Good luck, and congrats on your decision to become another noogleaholic! :D

spudys

Vivian B
Thank you all for your help! I will go and set up an account and try what you have Suggested and see what happens. I hope you all have a great day
Vivian

em2727

okay, i just got my noogleberry yesterday, and i am trying to take it slow and i guess i have read a lot about people saying it is painful, and the ring marks last hours, but i am finding that it feels sore, almost like growing pains when it is suctioned, and my ring marks are gone within 10 minutes. Now i am afraid i am not pumping them hard enough. I am extremely fair skinned and get red marks easy, but i feel that i am doing it correctly, did i just luck out? LOL. I bought the foam pads but haven't needed them yet. nipple starts at the 2nd line in the medium cups and i pump it about 3-4 times so it is about the 8th line, just under the 1 inch mark, does this sound fine? Do i need to pump it more than that? I also breastfed and have had feelings of engorgement and blisters on my nipples, so i do k :)now what breast pain is, so i will know if i am overpumping, etc.

Anastasia916

em2727, go at your own pace hun, you also have to remember, everyone's tolerance to pain is different, what might be minor pain to me might be excruciating to someone else. If you feel you have enough pressure in the domes, stay with that. The first few times I pumped I only pumped for 15 to 30 min and my rings didn't last long either, but as I build up the ability to have more pressure, swelled further in the domes, and went longer sessions, that's when they lasted longer. I'm fair skinned if I don't tan outside, lay in tanning beds, or use sunless tanners. And like you I get red marks easily, bruise easily, scar easily, etc. heck I have scars just from mosquito bites lol. And you may just be lucky that your ring marks aren't lasting long, but also you are only using the mediums. My ring marks increased once I moved up in dome sizes, I started with the mediums as well and at first thought I'm never going to fill these! Then after I did fill them and it became too comfortable, I moved on to the large and then same thought, my goodness these are huge compared to the mediums! I'm never going to fill these! But lol after a few months I did, and they made the mediums look like childs play. Then I moved on to the XL's and when I got them my jaw hit the ground, and again, these are massive, I'm never ever going to fill these! They made the mediums look like babies and the L's look like a child. But glad to say I've been using the XL's for many months now and have not come close to filling them ;) so good thing, they will last me probably until I reach my goal.

Again I think it sounds like you are doing fine. Go at your own pace, the only time you need to worry that you overpumped is if the pressure becomes so uncomfortable or painful that you can't ignore it, if your breasts turn purple, or you end up with red dots the day after pumping, that means you had too much pressure and should ease off. I hope it works for you and you become one of the fast responders! Good luck!

eva_bs

Wow What a great thread!!!
Thank you Anastasia!! you keep surprising me with all your knollage!!!
Thank you everyone for the tips!!! I have a week to read all the thread again till I get my NB!!!I hope they will arrive soon! :)