I'm gaining size!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Ok, I hope the photo I took tonight is up right. Otherwise, last January I was measuring around the nipples about 54 and now I'm now hitting 55. I keep filling out too in edition my nipples when not hard are soft and pointy. I am LOVING my growth but mostly just having some fun breasts to feel any time I want! It hasn't been quick but it is worth all the work and wait.

Tina.

Attachments

• 5_15_20.jpg
    5_15_20.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 99

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Tina - your breasts are amazing! Well done you! - and to Lady Charlotte - isn't it great when the cups finally start working, and you can see and feel growth. I seem to be growing mainly in the upper breast area at present, and although I can see the change I don't think others will yet, but I can feel the growth is there when I lie in bed and they get in the way, and I have to move them around, and if I lie on my back they slide down my ribs either side!

The only possible downside, if you can call it that, is that my nipples are very sensitive and stick out a lot, which hurts some times and I can feel the blood vessels tingling most of the time - and it's not because I have over pumped - they tingle pretty much all the time. I want more growth!!

M

maksimovic

Merci Dina. J’ai pensé que je voudrais ajouter cette photo de moi avec le XL sur tandis que je suis sur la route. Etre sombre, ce n’est pas le plus grand. J’ai trouvé un moyen d’enlever les tubes et de les plafonner qui a fonctionné très bien. Il me donne la liberté comme les dômes de soupape de contrôle.
dome xl 14 ::16

M

maksimovic

[QUOTE="Tina A, poste: 53591, membre: 19540lSalut. J’ai été ici un certain temps, mais n’ont pas posté quoi que ce soit de ma propre expérience. Pendentif quelques années, j’ai pris « croissance du sein » pilules d’un couple de marques différentes sur et en dehors. Au printemps dernier, j’ai repris, mais de façon continue depuis. J’ai aussi commencé à pomper avec des dômes bon marché et apprécié que beaucoup. J’ai fait mon propre qui était 7 « diamants par 3 1/2 » de profondeur. Ces-ci ont commencé tp me donner plus de volume que juste saillie. En décembre 2016, j’ai acheté quelques nb xl d’occasion. Oh mon Dieu, ils sont bien mieux. Belle qualité. J’ai été assez régulier en les utilisateurs. Je trouve aussi que quand je suis noogl’in je vais fléchir et tenir mes muscles de la poitrine qui a vraiment raffermi ma poitrine bien. J’ai l’habitude de porter alors pendentif 1 à 2 heures à la fois au petit matin, 4 à 6 h du matin pendentif que je conduis. Je vais à nouveau essayer d’obtenir dans 30 à 60 minutes dans la soirée, et toute autre fois que je veux. J’adore noogl’in. Il ya deux ans, je n’avais pas de véritable « sein » juste un coffre homme normal. J’aurais aimé avoir chroniquelle avec des photos, mais je ne m’attendais vraiment pas à réussir avec un gain étant masculin. Je suis actuellement environ un 44C, mais après une séance de deux heures de pompe je suis une tasse D complète. Je ne montre en tee-shirts maintenant et je l’aime! Je vais continuer à pomper et voir à quel point il est grand.si d’attentat l[/QUOTE] file d’attentat

Attachments

• WIN_20200817_13_05_48_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200817_13_05_48_Pro.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 42

Tina A

Good Evening! Again its been awhile. I have been gaining slowly, that is how it works, slowly. Nipples is what I've been lately working on. I want them pointy like my Avatar photo, and I think I'm getting there. Let me know what you think. Enjoy the photo.

TinaIMG_6212.JPG

M

maksimovic

bonjour Tina
Good Evening! Again its been awhile. I have been gaining slowly, that is how it works, slowly. Nipples is what I've been lately working on. I want them pointy like my Avatar photo, and I think I'm getting there. Let me know what you think. Enjoy the photo.

TinaView attachment 14394

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Tina - I hope others have a look and comment at your latest pic, as your progress thread is quite busy with pics which arent of you.. I agree you're getting a lovely shape and fullness - and the pointiness is there too! You're looking very much like your ideal I think x A

K

kevlovs69

Hi! I thought I would post a picture of me braless and start a braless war too!!! I love wearing Lularoe shirt dresses to bed with support hose and then lounge around in them too. I have continued to see growth in volume and some more protrusion. I certainly can not hide my boobs in anything I wear anymore. The lift I get when wearing a bra, unpadded for me, makes my breasts very "out there" and noticeable. I am loving it!! I always wanted to have my own feminine breasts and it still amazes me that I have been able to achieve this dream. I'm also posting picture of some new cups I got that are about the same base size as my xl contour but are shorter and more pointed. I enjoy wearing these a lot. They get my boobs pointy!! Well anyway, I hope to see more people post photos of their changes, it fun to cheer everyone on even though it may be quietly while sitting at the keyboard.

Tina

PS: in the braless pic I did not pump beforehand. That is the natural state of boobs now.
These are my little girls right now I am going to get (nooglberry) next month but I lov your big girls...l

Attachments

• 20200912_201040.jpg
    20200912_201040.jpg
    975.9 KB · Views: 53

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Tina you are growing beautifully! Have you any specific size you want to get to, or are you just seeing how far you can grow. Bet you enjoy feeling your breasts when you are naked, they are to be proud of!!

Tina A

Tina you are growing beautifully! Have you any specific size you want to get to, or are you just seeing how far you can grow. Bet you enjoy feeling your breasts when you are naked, they are to be proud of!!
Hi! I am going to try to get as big as I can get! You are absolutely right about feeling my breasts. They rub or bump into so many things. In the shower they feel so good all soaped up. Thank you for the compliments!! Tina

K

kevlovs69

Hi. Enlargement continues. I have started wearing a bra ( yes I'm male) more often and had the last three days to myself working. Went o Lowes, lunch and other errands with just a black t-shirt on with a bra. Enjoyed every minute! I took a few pics to show how well noogling has worked. Keep pumping!!
I would LOV to have your breast right now

K

kevlovs69

TinaView attachment 14394
KISS KISS

Lyn234

What an absolutely lovely pair of Breasts. I just ordered a set of Extra Large Contoured Cups I have 3 pics one and another as I am now and the other what I would like to achieve. Far right picture. Curious what size cups are you using and for how long ?
Kindest
Lyn

Attachments

• DSCN2139.JPG
    DSCN2139.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCN2142.JPG
    DSCN2142.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 99
  • my development chart.jpg
    my development chart.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 105