I Am Confused...

Someone please tell me which domes am I supposed to start with, using the Noogleberry system? I have A's and I would like C's...Do I start with the larger ones and make the girls fill it or smaller and make them fill a little?

M

maksimovic

Someone please tell me which domes am I supposed to start with, using the Noogleberry system? I have A's and I would like C's...Do I start with the larger ones and make the girls fill it or smaller and make them fill a little?
salut Taylor il faut commencer avec un dôme moyens et tu pompe 30 minute par jours a raison 2fois le matin et soir

Attachments

• WIN_20191206_05_52_57_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20191206_05_52_57_Pro.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 12

ShelaVenna

It’s probably best to buy the biggest domes that will fit your ribcage. You want room to grow, but you don’t want them to be too wide to form a seal against your skin. The bigger domes are wider at their bases, not just deeper. Post your “under bust” measurement here. Not your bra band size, but the actual measurement. Hopefully someone will be able to tell you the biggest dome size that will fit you.

M

maksimovic

quel taille font t'es seins petit moyens tu achète dome xl tu me donne de tes nouvelle

Attachments

• WIN_20200515_13_08_20_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200515_13_08_20_Pro.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 5

Dreamkist

Get the mediums AND the Contoured Large. You will find using them both is a good idea.

The mediums are great for 'pulling' the tissue outwards, the CL is great for 'expanding' the base & shape of your breasts.

You can start with mediums, then add the CL eventually to end your sessions with, until you no longer need the mediums.

Especially if you're a smaller starting point, you'll really enjoy getting to the point where you can start a session with your mediums, and finish it off with your Larges at the end.

You won't want to use the Larges at first, but eventually you'll be big enough to work with them both until you either reach your desired size or get the XL ones.

I recommend buying BOTH Mediums & Contoured Large. Don't avoid the mediums , they're still a great warm up when you're using your larges.

I hope this helped!!

ShelaVenna

Get the mediums AND the Contoured Large. You will find using them both is a good idea.

The mediums are great for 'pulling' the tissue outwards, the CL is great for 'expanding' the base & shape of your breasts.

You can start with mediums, then add the CL eventually to end your sessions with, until you no longer need the mediums.

Especially if you're a smaller starting point, you'll really enjoy getting to the point where you can start a session with your mediums, and finish it off with your Larges at the end.

You won't want to use the Larges at first, but eventually you'll be big enough to work with them both until you either reach your desired size or get the XL ones.

I recommend buying BOTH Mediums & Contoured Large. Don't avoid the mediums , they're still a great warm up when you're using your larges.

I hope this helped!!
What’s your under bust measurement? (Not bra band size, because that depends on brand and style and how you like your bras to fit) I’m thinking of upgrading to contoured large eventually but I have a small ribcage.

Dreamkist

What’s your under bust measurement? (Not bra band size, because that depends on brand and style and how you like your bras to fit) I’m thinking of upgrading to contoured large eventually but I have a small ribcage.
Sorry i just saw your reply!

I usually float between 71 to 73 cm around my under-bust :)