Recent content by Ali

1. A

Ali's Journeyyy

Thank you everyone for your amazing advice & warm welcomes! Today marks my 5th day of noogling! As I type I am noogling right now lol. I've only been noogling once a day for about 45 minutes to an hour. Today I noogled twice; once in the morning & now, since I didn't have to go to work today...
  2. A

Ali's Journeyyy

Thanks Strumpet! I will def keep that info on mind while using NB. I have a question...how long do you usually wait until you begin your next NB session? I know people usually do one in the morning & one in the evening, but what would you say would be the best amount of time to let pass by...
  3. A

Ali's Journeyyy

Age: 20 Height: 4'11" Weight: 90 lbs Underbust: 27" Bustline: 32" Overbust: 30" Bra size: 32A GOAL: 32C! MAYBE even 32D! Hi everyone! I FINALLY decided to purchase the Noogleberry & just go it in the mail today! I was sooo excited about receiving it & was super happy throughout work even...
  4. A

Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

OMG your breasts look so amazing ^O^ i wish i had your breasts because they are simply perfect! looking at them makes me jealous, but also gives me inspiration! i am tiny all over, like bonzaigirl, and really hoping to reach C cups like you soon! haven't bought a noogleberry yet but i AM taking...
  5. A

bonzaigirl's pics

Your results are amazing bonzaigirl :]. I still have yet to order a noogleberry, but I still have to get some money rolling in first LOL. I am inspired!!
  6. A

bonzaigirl's pics

bonzaigirl, your breasts look great! i cannot wait to see your results after noogling! good luck & i will be cheering you on!! :D
  7. A

MEL'S NEW PICS!!

Mel, amazing results! you already filling those D cups that I want ;p congratulations on your progress! I am waiting to hear more from you :]
  8. A

Hopefulgurl's Pictures

your breasts are amazing! can't wait to see those new pictures!
  9. A

Lily13's Stats/Noogle Journey

Re: Lily13's Stats hey lily :] it sucks that herbs did not work for you :[ but there are other things! have you considered hydrotherapy? it's where you stand in the shower & turn the water onto the hottest temperature you can tolerate [without getting burned!!!] & let the water hit your...
  10. A

Cupcakes' Stats

cupcake, when other people are noticing, then that means time for celebration!! it's always great when other people say that :] good luck on your journey, girl, & happy nooglingg!
  11. A

sliptinge's stats

sliptinge, it's amazing that you've grown a whole cup size in one month! congratulations, & i really hope that you continue on growing!!! happy noogling & good luck with your journey!
  12. A

Chronus' Pics

your starting out breasts look like mine lol, but yours has a nicer shape :] & there is a difference in your pictures! your breasts look bigger!!
  13. A

ROXY'S PIC!

woooow!!! amazing growth! seeing all these pictures makes me want a noogleberry now lol!!
  14. A

t-bug's pics

you have really nice breasts, & are you suuure you're only an A cup? they look like B cups!! they are very round and amazing! i would touch them LOL.
  15. A

Dresses pictures

woooooooooow your breasts are totally amazing & the perfect size x.x