Recent content by Anatori

1. Anatori

Fell behind

Hi everyone. I am starting a new thread because the old one is kind of no longer relevant. I haven't noogled for a couple months and while I'm happy to say I have not lost anything... I haven't gained anything either lol. So this is basically me starting fresh. still an A but a solid one. no...
  2. Anatori

Used to be a skeptic

So its been forever since I've been on here. To answer a couple questions, Yes I'm still taking PM,. I used Ainterol brand and I used the cream as well. In fact, I just ordered my second box of the pills and cream. First 5 months down, next set soon to come. I'll hit my goal in no time. I have...
  3. Anatori

Used to be a skeptic

Ok so the first two in each row are my before pics and after my first session. The last pic in each row is me now. Months later, noogling only on the weekends. I havent noogled in about 4 days though and this is what I still have.
  4. Anatori

Used to be a skeptic

I'm a B!!!! I was a AA...and now I'm a B! A good solid, no push up padding, no gap between the bra and breast, 34-B. I gotta say the bra I got looks amazing and the day I tried it on and it fit, I was so happy. I bought a C one too because that is my next goal. I decided a C would be a good size...
  5. Anatori

Used to be a skeptic

Its possible i'm doing it too little. I just started a full time job today and am doing school as well. maybe i'll be able to get a set schedule now that i have specific things to work around. maybe an hour or two after work while i do school work. each day and then i'll take a break on the...
  6. Anatori

Used to be a skeptic

so quick update since its been a while, I started pumping one at a time. i'm still using my mediums, partly because i can't afford the larger ones and partly because i cant fill the mediums yet or even get to the 2" mark. I don't noogle every day, more like every three days or so. Still...
  7. Anatori

Sad day tomorrow ( monday )

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I know how it feels to have to put an animal down. A friend and family member. Amelie is right though. Its for the best and he won't have to deal with being sick or hurting. Just imagine him in a field of catnip, happy as can be, with a Cat Tower high as the sky with...
  8. Anatori

First time on Noogleberry

You sound like me. Young and small. I've been noogling for around 2 months now. I used to be a aa but now my a's fit well. not perfect but they fit better. Every one responds differently but it is always worth trying out. It does take patience and consistency to really see results. On top of...
  9. Anatori

Lily13's Pics

Mama J is right Lily. I understand how yu feel too. My baby girl Boots was there from the day I was born until the day I turned 17. She was my baby, my protector, my pillow, my teddy bear, my friend, my everything. And I was her human. We put her down because she was in too much pain from her...
  10. Anatori

joni's stats

Mama J you are not a wimp! Stop saying that! You are a very strong woman! Both physically and emotionally. You were strong enough to go through with achieving your dream. You were strong enough to get through it. And you were strong enough to open up about it with us. I say again you are an...
  11. Anatori

Skin between breasts

I have a similar issue. I pump them both at the same time as well and the skin in between get pulled tight. I worry about stretch marks and things like that. Especially because it itches a lot and if i scretch it it will cause stretch marks and thats not good. I'm going to try the one dome at a...
  12. Anatori

Mama J

Mama stay strong. We may not be there physically but we are all here for you. Don't think you're a wimp. Everyone takes different pain differently. You'll get through it! I'm so sad to hear you are in pain though. I hope the doctors can help you with that. I'll do what I can from here. You are...
  13. Anatori

Mama J

Of course right after I ask how you're doing on my forum i spot this update. I'm sorry to hear that you're in pain. But if the only issue is trouble peeing thats kinda good right? silver lining is it could be worse? I dunno. I'm glad to hear you're doing well otherwise. Just like roadrashes...
  14. Anatori

Used to be a skeptic

Thank you Mama J. You're right. And I'm working on it. Slowly but surely i'm making progress. Like I said its a relapse nothing more. Lily and I talk a lot and she's been helping me as well. I'm sorry you're sore. Is everything going well for you? how is your trip and everything? I havent gotten...
  15. Anatori

Used to be a skeptic

Lol sorry. I guess i've been so busy replying on other forums i forgot about my own. I must admit my break didnt last long. I still noogle every now and again. Its not often. About once every 3 days. But it stil seems to have an affect. I'm still taking my PM and using my PM cream and i'm taking...