Recent content by asaleem

1. A

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Ok I am backk and I have gotten my Noogleberry! YAY! I have a few questions though because I dont know if I am doing anything right :/ 1.) I have been pumping for the past two days for about half an hour or hour but I get no swelling and I only get identations but the breasts dont turn red. Is...
  2. A

Yeah I got her contact information. Now I know when my goods will arrive. Thanks for the great help! I am still pretty nervous about the Noogleberry I really want it to work. Btw I have a question, when you start pumping at first does the swelling last for at least six to eight hours or do they...
  3. A

Thanks melonss! I mean i got the email and everything where it says the order is complete, but still was worried! I cant wait to use it. I have been taking fenugreek capsules and ordered another herb so lets see how everything goes. I have been struggling for years with all breasts and creams...
  4. A

OK so hi my name is Amber and I am new to the website. I have a few quick questions. I would like to know how long does it take to receive the noogleberry? It has been a week already and I didn't get it? I am worried :/ and when I get it I will need help in how to use it. Will be happy to give...