Recent content by babydoll33

1. B

Pumping my Nooglies Again

Yes, Yeah, finding what works for you, is always a trial and error, especially when you do things all natural. I have tried on and off for a few years now and so far my latest routine seems to be the most promising. I hope you continue to grow and you get to your optimal goal!!!!
  2. B

Pumping my Nooglies Again

Welcome back after a mini hiatis. Have you found a routine that works for you?
  3. B

Cracked cups

Hey, little heads up. You all have had issues with repairs because super glue isn't a perfect match for plastic or similar materials, and it doesnt matter if the packaging states its does plastic. Super glue just doesnt work that way, specifically because of the chemicals its made from. If you...
  4. B

Jaael’s first noogle

Welcome. Other than pumping are you taking any supplements and have you found a routine you like? Keeping measurements help as well and remember the measurements should be messured around the same time of your cycle every month because you naturally swell a deflate with you're hormones and...
  5. B

New before/after

What was your original supplement regiment? What were the dosages and routine compared to it now?
  6. B

To new beginnings

Hello Everyone, New to the forum. I have been pumping for about three weeks now and I just started seeing some swelling after I pump and I noticed that stays for maybe a little bit but not too long (aroumd an hour maybe 2). I was just wondering is there any certain techniques anybody can give...