Recent content by batchboy

1. B

MrSoftee's before and after pictures with the penis pump

Hi, long time no post. :) Figured to post since new news. In last couple months I've been able to ejaculate a few times over few months period with tightest ring, it takes patience and letting it go often as to just the pleasure of an upright stiff one, when one day (last time it seemed it took...
  2. B

When using my tightest ring I get upward slant to erection which feels great. I had been worrisome about this tighter ring because of how hard to get off so its scary, but I'm getting used to, the glan at the end of this process is the slow careful part in getting it off, its taken me time to...
  3. B

Another shot. Nice to upload these, don't like keeping on my smartphone, ain't exactly family photos, lol. Did I mention I have ED due to atherosclerosis and diabetes?
  4. B

Just got my std hand penis pump yesterday, very nice that "it" actually avails some upward slant to "its" erection. ;-)
  5. B

pumping after canceroperation

Re: before and after pumping after canceroperation Hi Walks, We have close age, condition, and device! I'm 64 with atherosclerosis/diabetes/blood-pressure with extra metoprolol due to heart aches from 4 stents. I too had a motorised vacuum device, Medicare paid for it, but the pump lost...