Recent content by beeper12

1. B

Lip Pump

Also, I wanted to add that you should play around with the placement of the pump on your lips - certain placements will catch your upper lip more than your lower, and vice versa.
  2. B

Lip Pump

It's been a week since I've been using the pump, and so far so good! I take it easy and don't overdo it - so that no bruising occurs. I can definitely get a moderate plump going after use, however, right now it only lasts a few minutes. I hope that over time, the plump will last longer and...
  3. B

Lip Pump

Got my lip pump yesterday! The instructions are pretty clear - essentially you have to condition your lips for 10-14 days by doing 5, two-second pumps per day. I imagine you don't start seeing lasting results until your lips are conditioned for the 2 weeks. Until then it's slow and steady...
  4. B

Lip Pump

I can't wait to be a tester for this! As soon as I get the pump, I'll take some "before" pics and document the experience for everyone! Thank you to Lucy for giving me this opportunity!
  5. B

Libido Enhancers?

Thanks everyone! I ordered some damiana tincture and will see if it works! My husband is pretty excited... :)
  6. B

Libido Enhancers?

What Damiana supplement did you take? Did it really work that well? Did you just take it "as needed right before" hehe, or was it an every day thing?
  7. B

Libido Enhancers?

Has anyone here tried or heard of a good female libido enhancer? There's obviously tons of pill/cream manufacturers but it's impossible to tell who's ripping you off or not! Anyway had any luck here?
  8. B

Arnica Cream or anything for hickey marks, rashes and blotches?!

I thought I saw someone talk about Arnica? Is there anything recommended to speed up the disappearance of those awful hickey marks?!?!
  9. B

Lip Pump

Lucy and I talked about this via email - when I was ordering everything for the first time. I think this new, small cup is technically for the labia but would fit over the lips as well. As soon as Lucy gets it in (she said a few weeks) I think we should give it a try!!
  10. B

Lip Pump

Like I said in my earlier post here, I do have this - although I haven't tried it long term because I got frustrated when the results didn't last longer than 20 min. Someone in another post mentioned trying a noogleberry cup and pumping the lips up that way. Lucy mentioned they are waiting on...
  11. B

Tan boobies??

I've been Noogling for about a week or so - so far so good! This morning I realized my boobs had a "tanned" appearance - the skin is a few shades darker in the shape of the domes. Does this go away!??!?
  12. B

Silicone Sheeting for Cushioning?

Hey ladies. I just got my Noogle a few days ago, and need some help! I'm using my XL Brava domes (the silicone rims have been pulled off - long story!). Anyway, I need cushioning big time! I tried the yoga mat and I just can't get it to work. I know Blue Tac has been mentioned as well. What...
  13. B

How much "release" in the pump & release method?

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind. 30 min a day is a dream compared to the 10-14 hours a day I put in with Brava!!
  14. B

How much "release" in the pump & release method?

Hey ladies! My pump is on the way and I'm sooo excited! For all the ladies doing the pump & release method of pumping...how much air do you let out when you release? And how hard/long do you pump? I'm sorry if you've all answered this question a million times...
  15. B

Do the dome sizes matter?

Thanks yourcuties! I'm so excited to try this out! I'm ordering the pump as soon as I can! I hope to have a good success story like the rest of you!