Recent content by bjay100

1. B

Zercher's progress

Re: Boobies for zkk Welcome! You got some nice swelling. Look forward to seeing your journey. :)
  2. B

Xiaohoa's Journey

Re: Xiaohoa's Journey (4 weeks in) Wow, I see a big difference from when you started. I wish I had your butt! I hope you are feeling better!
  3. B

DJ's winding path

There could be a lot of confusing info about cupping. Basically, it's a very old practice, used a lot by ancient civilizations. Historically, glass cups were used. Alcohol was put in the cup, ignited, and then quickly placed on the body. The cup would suck some tissue up. Now we have the...
  4. B

DJ's winding path

Yay on the swelling! Maybe something to do with the muscle rub? You mentioned having a sticky discharge. I breastfed my son a long time, and when that happened, I sometimes had a little duct infection or or a plug somewhere. So be careful of that type of stuff. It would make my breasts...
  5. B

DJ's winding path

Thought I would come visit you in your thread. :) Have you ever heard of cupping? That's how I found NB, I was wondering if cupping would work on breast skin. Cupping is using little suctions cups either sitting over acupuncture sites or to use for a slow massage over problem areas...
  6. B

Saggy Unsymmetrical Breasts From Hell - My Progress Thread

I just now noticed, there is also a marked difference between my gallbladder scar and my "good" nipple. It seems to have perked up.
  7. B

I am adding two pics today. Both contain 3 pics: 1) Starting pic 2) immediately after pumping 3) 20 hours after pumping. The first pic is just the pics. The second pic is annotated and I have added lines to show how much my nipple position and and the lowest point of my bad boob have...
  8. B

Pressure?

What are the pressure guidelines for using the gauged pump? Many links in the FAQ don't work for me. I also see people talking about Lucy's post on pressures but can't find it. :(
  9. B

Thank you so much DJ. :D Your results are amazing. You are filling your B cup well. In fact, it looks like you are about coming out of it.
  10. B

Thanks for the welcome xiao_hoa :) I'm here with another update. My breasts still feel fuller, although I'm sure others probably can't tell. I decided I'll upload pics....and hopefully nobody will ever find out my true identity lol. Although I don't think others can see the...
  11. B

Hello, About my Boobs: I must qualify for the award for the worst breasts at the beginning of Noogling. My boobs bear the battle scars from: Being in my mid 40's. Breastfed my son for a couple years. Lost about 100 pounds. A doctor did a breast excision, and lied to me about the...
  12. B

Sent wrong pump

Hello, I'm posting here too because I haven't had good luck getting response by email to previous questions. I paid for the gauged pump, but did not get it. Can somebody fix this for me? Thank you!