Recent content by brielle

1. brielle

what is airlock ?

sorry took me aages to reply, still not getting suction? http://www.in.com/videos/watchvideo-how-to-attach-the-noogleberry-system-9607967.html
  2. brielle

Nose Right

hello ladies! wow. sorry ive been MIA since i bought NB, and by the way its great! anyway i opened this thread because i ordered this, shipped it to my home residence, not here to where i work. because i have shipping issues here,remember?so i will probably go back to my country next month to...
  3. brielle

how do i delete the previous thread that i started?

hi lucy!long time no chat. just pls delete the "help on facebook" thread i made before. its over now. :D thank u!
  4. brielle

GOT MY NB!!!! but i cant get it to stay on!

thank you friends. i am currently using palmer's lotion and yeah it does take practice i can manage now. i am able to walk with it on! lol and i found out the more pressure,the better it stays on but its just annoying when sometimes it farts haha air goes out. ugh! il try those oils you...
  5. brielle

help on facebook!

weeee thank you friend. its a silly criteria for the preliminary stages lol hope to get more support love you guys :D
  6. brielle

thanks! i also figured it stays on when i lie down ha ha and yeah more lube! :P
  7. brielle

help on facebook!

hi noogle friends. this is so random, and may be silly. do you think u can get your friends to like this account's main page and photo? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=112610045480058&set=a.112609345480128.18207.102302649844131&theater click the link and like the page, then the pic...
  8. brielle

@spaz thanks alot hun! will keep everything you said, in mind! @lucy i just read it. thanks a lot. i will not use the airlock for now as you advised.will keep you posted!thank you! @jamie heyyy that sounds like a good idea. i think it will prevent boob farting!lol i think my house mate will...
  9. brielle

UB+NB users,enlighten me & tell me its worth buying! lol :D

heyyy so i saw this old post of mine. october?? lol i just got it now. had shipping problems but im glad i finally got it. had to pick it up personally in the UK! thank you lucy! anyways ive been reading some threads now that i am actually an official noogler. and im one of those who experience...
  10. brielle

finally! after 4 months of deciding. i got it! ;D now i just have to figure out how to do it id like to do pump and hold but it wont stay on my breasts it falls of even if i pump and it seem to have enough pressure i watched a video on youtube on how to put it on and i did that but only one of...
  11. brielle

NB and traveling

my nature of work is going through airport security each time i go to work so uhh my problem is taking NB through customs. and i am based in dubai so they are pretty sensitive with anything sexual they might associate NB to those penis pumps or sex toys in markets im scared that i can get in...
  12. brielle

New Large Cup

thanks, so i did, she said its a 10pound difference with the old nad new large cup but im abit cautious with budget so i might get the old cup :/
  13. brielle

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

thanks lucy will the price be the same? i have a discount coupon :D
  14. brielle

New Large Cup

theres a new large cup available, i was just wondering if i order the large breast system, will it come with the new large cup or the old one? also, im a medium and i think i will get the large cups because i also have problems getting the item. im just picking it up at UK when i get the NB. do...