Recent content by bunnysdead

1. bunnysdead

Read me

Hello FuFu, The difference between cups and contoured cups is the base of the cup. On contoured cups they are not uniform so they have a more comfortable fit for some people.
  2. bunnysdead

Let's try this again. Progress pics

Are you talking the really thin foam wrap or actual plastic wrap? I think I understand what you're saying and doing. And yep, I purchased the rings for the XXL (now called the XXXL since they added that new dome between the larges and the XLs)...and omg do they do a number on me. Terrible...
  3. bunnysdead

Hi Hope, thanks for the reply. I tried to understand what I am seeing in your photo with the use of the plastic wrap, but still have questions. Is this a special plastic that you're using? Did you have to form it (home made) or was this purchased somewhere? I'm sorry for the questions...
  4. bunnysdead

Question about the cups/domes

Hey Destin, Isn't this a good thing? Since with the CXL you've got room to still grow :) With this information I just might have to buy some CXLs since I'm going to be filling up the XXLs that I've got.
  5. bunnysdead

Hi Hope! Firstly, wow! Your progress is amazing and thank you for sharing. Which brings me to secondly :) I'm pretty much just like you, I bruise very easily and I was hoping you could detail out your plastic wrap process. Could you post some photos on what they look like as you make them...
  6. bunnysdead

BunnysDead Journal

Still here, still noogling when I've the time. Here's the latest update.
  7. bunnysdead

Summer's Tale

Hi Summer, I too am sorry for your bad day but I hope that the days since last post have been much, much, better! Your tale is amazing! I'm with everyone else that you look wonderful and your latest photos are OMG amazing! Keep it up, reach that goal because you can and are totally doing it...
  8. bunnysdead

DJ's winding path

Happy Holiday's DJ - Thanks for your posts, just wanted to let you know that reading them has been a joy to read about your progress!
  9. bunnysdead

BunnysDead Journal

Been a long while since I posted any updates...been busy! A remodeling job on the house has kept me busy and missing noogle time for a while but over the past few weeks I've been able to regularly Noogle a few times a day. I've got to correct an earlier post, I had mentioned that I purchased a...
  10. bunnysdead

The Power of Massaging

Hi Cottonwood - Kind of - I used these and one other which I can't seem to find in my view history. The other one was just a cupping above and below the breast and pulling it out off of the chest wall. Otherwise, just these that are shown in the videos...
  11. bunnysdead

BunnysDead Journal

Hi all, Not much to report. My cups started to crack and break after only about a month's worth of use but Lucy is totally amazing. She asked for photos so I sent, next I hear she's shipping out replacements! I'm floored and so very, incredibly, heart felt thankful and very much looking...
  12. bunnysdead

The Power of Massaging

Hi all, I've been noogling for about a month or so now and haven't notice any increase in base size - before noogling. But I have noticed (last week or so) that massaging is really effecting things now. Before I didn't notice much of a difference of before massaging and after. Here is my 52C...
  13. bunnysdead

BunnysDead Journal

Week of June 15th: I've still have been Noogling though took a week off since I had some busing (yellowing of the skin around my breasts). My "growth" hasn't started but I do get some really good swelling that lasts for about half an hour. My right breast is about a cup size larger than my...
  14. bunnysdead

Zercher's progress

@Zercher - good luck and hope you get a diagnosis soon, being sick is bad enough not knowing why is worse!
  15. bunnysdead

Zercher's progress

@Zercher - have you been or do you live in the American South West? If you live or have visited there see about getting tested for "Valley Fever" - it's actually a spore that can take hold with compromised immune system, like a cold or pneumonia. There's a skin test they can run and if you...