Recent content by cateyes

1. C

Help please! nipple question

i really need help on this one.. i noogle very successfully with great swelling but my nipples have gotten distorted in shape.. they point downwards and almost sag.. i used silicone covers they would pop right off.. i used duct tape recently but it rips off the top layer of skin and leaves me...
  2. C

xs or small

go with a medium, xs and s wont give u much progress.. i started with a M and i'm a 32AA :)
  3. C

skin pulling

hey guys.. im aving trouble with my noogleberry.. its really abother to put on because it tugs on my chest skin, and it pulls down on the skin on my neck/ collar bone/ chest.. for some reason, because of the way my breasts are shapped, the NB pulls on the top of my breast more than on the...
  4. C

Best Swelling Technique

lol @bonzaigirl yeahh it kind of is isnt it! im glad its working for everyone, remember that if u do half and hr pupm and release and half an hour pump and hold followed by 15 mins of pump and release (or more if u have time) u get even more results than the 20/20/20 method, even though that...
  5. C

Best Swelling Technique

hey nooglers! i'm new to noogling, i've been doing it for about 1-2 weeks and i'm loving it so far! ive been experimenting with different pumping techniques and i've found one that gives me alot more swelling compared to the others. i'm sure you're all familiar with the pump and release, and...
  6. C

Nik1's stats

i swear i dont mean to come off as rude but.. u must be either blind or crazy not to notice the growth! (its a compliment i swear lol) i was reading through ur whole thread before i saw an pics and when i did my eyes bulged out! i was expecting to only see a difference in shape and barely any...
  7. C

Unwanted nipple enlargement

i was extremely apprehensive about my nipples getting bigger, i seriously dislike big nipples.. the first time i noogled my nipples got 'puffy' and bigger, and the rest of my boobs didnt swell that much.. so i didnt want to noogle until i got my silicone nipple covers.. i waited 2 weeks and when...
  8. C

Fast Responders

hi everyone! im new to the noogleberry journey and im so excited to start :) ive recieved my package and have been noogling for the past couple of days. i just wanted to ask, as i keep reading around the forum how some people are 'fast responders.' what makes a fast responder? do beginners...
  9. C

Shipping Problems

has anyone experienced delays in shipping? im extremely frustrated because i paid for a specific shipping time and that time has doubled and i still haven't received my order. to top it off i paid for tracking information and that wasn't available until i contacted the site admins about it...