Recent content by chantal

1. C

BF asked "are you getting hotter?" !!!

Okay gals, this took me by happy surprise! I have been noogling 1 to 1 and a half hours a day spread out over two-three sessions a day for about five weeks. I am a full A cup and I have been remiss in taking my measurements. I have also been taking 6000 mg of MSM\day since beginning the...
  2. C

saggy breasts

I'd love to read about more experiences with sagging or potential sagging. I did read the old thread and found it reassuring but I'm still troubled by the potential for NB causing sagging. If we are stretching and pulling the skin regularly and we get temporary swelling except for the folks who...
  3. C

One week in, a newbie's impressions

Greetings all! I have so enjoyed lurking for a few months, there are so many lovely people here with so much compassion and camarderie. I've had my NB for a week and first off want to give Kudos to Lucy for her amazing customer service and support. I am an a-cup, age 47, no kids. I'm on the...
  4. C

OMG!

I am a new user too and very hopeful, and your post brings a smile to my face! Can you describe your routine?