Recent content by CiCi

1. CiCi

CiCi's 2nd Attempt

Lol wow, they do haha
  2. CiCi

CiCi's 2nd Attempt

I am drinking it still. I found out that I am legitimately addicted. If I don't have it, I get massive migraines! Luckily, I only have 1 a day now and am drinking a lot more water since I am working out, which I know helps with swelling!
  3. CiCi

CiCi's 2nd Attempt

Lol Matt- I wish they were CLs! Theyre only mediums...
  4. CiCi

Matts Progress

INSPIRATIONAL! Holy hell, I'm jealous of the progress ! Keep up the good work!
  5. CiCi

CiCi's 2nd Attempt

Thank you Matt, Tatiana and Craving! Thought I'd post a pic without swelling, it's been about 2 hours since I noogled and this is them.....
  6. CiCi

CiCi's 2nd Attempt

Thanks all for the quick replies, I thought I'd leave you with a picture. I just noogled for about an hour for the first time in awhile. Little swelling, but not much! Sorry I forgot to take a before picture this time; all I have is this one right after the hour session. This is basically my...
  7. CiCi

CiCi's 2nd Attempt

Some of you may know me, some may not, but I noogled for about 2 months and did show progress, but I am the worst at keeping motivated and being consistent! So, here I am, trying again. I've decided to give this another go as summer is coming up and I want to be swim suit ready! I have also...
  8. CiCi

Crazy results!!!

Did I not mention the purple thing? Oh wait, I did. Yes, overpumping is a major concern and can cause damage; anyone here knows that. I just hate reading soooooo many posts about it all the time. Her boobs look red, not purple, and there are no broken blood vessels from what I can see. So I'm...
  9. CiCi

CiCi's Weekly Progress

Thanks Matt! I just need to stay motivated this time. I will be posting weekly progress pictures.
  10. CiCi

CiCi's Weekly Progress

Well I just noogled for maybe an hour and these are the results... NotSoBusty- they look bigger than they are haha, it's the side boob that's misleading. The second picture is is a profile depicting how small they really are.
  11. CiCi

Crazy results!!!

Honestly, i dont think you're over pumping. Redness is fine. Purple is where you need to start being careful. If your boobs aren't turning red, I honestly dont think you're pumping hard enough. I would only worry if they are a deep purple and you get the broken blood vessels (little red dots). I...
  12. CiCi

CiCi's Weekly Progress

I LIED! I just found it! Thank God! haha Well, this is my starting pic. I am going to post another after my first noogle session :) And it does look like I retained what I gained in the 2 months or so that I noogled :)
  13. CiCi

CiCi's Weekly Progress

Sorry I've been gone for so long! Unfortunately, I haven't been noogling so I dont have progress pics for you all! And another downer...My noogleberry grew legs and walked away. I cleaned my whole house yesterday and today when I went looking for them, they are no where to be found and thinking...
  14. CiCi

CiCi's Weekly Progress

Hey girls! Sorry I have been MIA for awhile. Truth is, I kind of stopped noogling. and taking herbs... I'm just horrible with consistancy in general. So I dont have an update because I haven't been pumping. However, I am starting again today and hopefully will stay on board with it this time! I...
  15. CiCi

My story

Mocha- I still do take the PM, and like you, I don't know if the progress I have is from noogling or PM because I started them at the same time. I fell a little out of my routine for a few weeks and was inconsitant with both noogling and the PM, but recently have been a lot better. These past...