Recent content by Davina1964

1. Davina1964

Good bye

I'm still around, but i will no longer post any media, I have removed all my previous pictures. There does not appear to be any admin on this forum to police any unwanted comments.
  2. Davina1964

Width desired more than projection

Hi Alipants, I'm slim bodied ( 40'' chest band under boob ) I started off with medium cups as the small, was far to small. 2 yrs past now i'm on Large both fit on my chest at the same time. If you are considering the Natural herbals, like PM. you will have to consider the risk of them not...
  3. Davina1964

Good bye

Sorry to say, but i'm leaving this forum. There are members here who are just far to creepy and perverted old men. Any real women here who dare show there breasts, Hope you don't mind being perved over by Kevlov69 Good bye and good luck.
  4. Davina1964

Pumping my Nooglies

Hi Jamie, Fab pictures. @ Kevlov69 Please stop perving, with you hmmmmmmmm comments, i find it really offensive and just crude.
  5. Davina1964

New to Noogleberry

Hi, If you are skinny, with no upper body fat, you may not achieve what you desire. Honestly, if you look at all the '' Males'' here who are largely overweight, they have already lots of upper chest fat, so through pumping, have shaped or expanded their fat tissue to form a breast shape. I...
  6. Davina1964

Progess two months

Hi, To see any real growth ( NOT SWELLING ) it takes years and dedication , and then you have to keep going to maintain. I personally think we are all only stretching skin, maybe some tissue or muscle, but not a lot. I still noogle, but i now also take Estradiol and testosterone blockers. when i...
  7. Davina1964

Mi Journey with picturs

Great results Femenina, You're breasts look great.
  8. Davina1964

Breast unevenness, fat transfer, what now?

Thank you for sharing your story Daiquiri. One bigger than the other is very common, You're breasts look fabulous. Good luck with you're journey.
  9. Davina1964

A for Achievement

merci beaucoup
  10. Davina1964

A for Achievement

without bra..
  11. Davina1964

A for Achievement

Hello fellow nooglers. I have finally achieved a full A cup ( Un pumped ) no padding or fillets. Next goal Maintain and grow more maybe :)
  12. Davina1964

Rachel’s Pics!

Hi Rachel. WoW! you are stunning. You say you are male, that's hard to believe looking at them pictures. Are you transitioning or just cross dressing ? You're look is just fab hun. I love it.
  13. Davina1964

So.. Where are you all from?

Yeah the domes naturally move into there position, does not matter how i situate them, i try to position them as close as possible, and then i try more side pumping, to get an even roundness, i also try to pump for more under nipple growth, so that's 3 ways i place the cups onto my frame. But...
  14. Davina1964

Development log

Hips ? what are you doing to increase you're hip size ?
  15. Davina1964

And to you :)

And to you :)