1. Dina_wants_Dees

Lyn's favorite bra

Love the nips!!
  2. Dina_wants_Dees

Lyn's favorite bra

'love the lace
  3. Dina_wants_Dees

Playing with my Cups

aaah another fashion show. I thought I was the only one inclined to share. It's nice to see.
  4. Dina_wants_Dees

My experiences - (begin 6/22/16)

I do, I do!!
  5. Dina_wants_Dees

(begin 6/22/16) Jan, 2020 = 3.5 years I have been deliquent about posting here. I am still noogling but not nearly as regularly as would be expected. I definitely have irreversible moobs now. If I pump daily, I can sport an honest B cup but if I slack off they reduce to a cute blossoming A cup...
  6. Dina_wants_Dees

TinyTots' Diary

welcome back after a very long break. It is hard to keep up the regimine with all the distractions of real life.
  7. Dina_wants_Dees

just for the fashion minded
  8. Dina_wants_Dees

I'm gaining size!

You've started a bra war! I posted a couple of favorites of mine... but really I'm just trying to keep up with the leader of the pack. Wow.... you've really got it going on! Happy pumping. ;)
  9. Dina_wants_Dees

December 2018
  10. Dina_wants_Dees

first shot 2014 second shot 2017
  11. Dina_wants_Dees

a quick look as I pump
  12. Dina_wants_Dees

a favorite bra
  13. Dina_wants_Dees

I've been slacking. I've visited but not posted. I will try to be a better citizen. I'm solidly an overstuffed B cup now. Can fill a favorite C cup now after a good session. I need to get some images up.
  14. Dina_wants_Dees

I'm gaining size!

Stopping by after my own absence. You never fail to impress. I think I've got good results but you are a star for current activity. Yes, feels so good to have breasts to enjoy at any time. I've been wearing a bra under daily work wear for a long while but not everyday. Some of my work areas...
  15. Dina_wants_Dees

I'm gaining size!

YES!! all that and more... you're doing great.