Recent content by dminer84

1. dminer84

DJ's winding path

Week 242 So I'm coming upon my 5th year anniversary and I continue to work on my NBE daily. I'm glad I stuck withit even when I was super frustrated. And the fact I'm wearing a D mostly has nothing to do with it. :) I'm still doing the snoogling (4+ hours) and lactation pumping. I seem to...
  2. dminer84

DJ's winding path

Well, it's been a couple of days and I have noticed my lactation pump session having more dampness than I'm used to seeing. Tonight's session ended with some drips running down my left breast and being wet for the latter part of the session. Even got damp in the bottles. I kinda distracted...
  3. dminer84

DJ's winding path

So today my breasts were aching and managed to get a sticky discharge from the nipples several times. I did notice the radial duct work from my nipples were very pronounced. I discovered gentle pet and pressure strokes along the duct helped reduce the aching and sometimes got more discharge...
  4. dminer84

Four months in! Progress pics

Yes, if you stress the tissue too much then a common reaction is to shrink the tissue. This is not isolated to breasts. However, if someone is massaging their breasts that hard then they aren't massaging.. more like deep tissue probing which isn't good for prolong periods. Vigorous massaging...
  5. dminer84

DJ's winding path

@noogler Well 5 minutes is better than none and honestly if you find it difficult to go longer then just do what you can and maybe try to lengthen the time slowly. However, the 15-20 minute guide is based on information about how the breast will produce prolactin in that time frame which does...
  6. dminer84

DJ's winding path

So it has been a few more days and I continue to notice something like a filling out effect happening. It's been exciting to find something a bit different each day. I am continuing to wear my D push up and it seems to have filled in better today and no loose spots. I'm finally closing in on...
  7. dminer84

@ayako You'll probably love the next few days now you took basically a week break. I throw in a 3-5 day break in my routine about every 3-4 months. The first couple of swellings after can be insane; howevr, it seems to jump start me again if I've been stalled. As for the color purple, I...
  8. dminer84

DJ's winding path

Quick Update I may have misjudged my switch over to D cup. Seriously the next day of my previous post, I woke up with my breasts hurting and noticeably bigger. No way I would be able to tolerate that squishing in a C and thus I got my D out and wore it instead. Usually the next day I have...
  9. dminer84

Indeed, those things can happen. It is why no one can easily tell you the best method. We each respond differently and to make matters worse... your specific "best" method of today may be not be so good in the future. I used to do 10:3 and 15:5 then switch up with 30 minute or 60 minute on...
  10. dminer84

I agree on the protein intake comment. I've increased mine (about 50-60g) and noticed growth accelerate somewhat about 1-2 weeks later. I'm trying to be fairly consistent and I am definitely growing faster. I'm using hemp as well with tuna for "switching up" the source. DJ
  11. dminer84

DJ's winding path

Week 234 Another month marches by and I continue my NBE. I am happy to report visible volume gains. I am having more fun with my push up bras since it is really... uhm.. pushing something up. It's actually a very odd feeling to have my breasts put out there so much with all that squishing...
  12. dminer84

How long did it take you to gain a cup size?

Yep.. That's much of the battle.. staying in the habit for growth to happen and stick. I've been at this for 4.5 years and I'm in that C/D gap. Sadly growth isn't linear either. I've averaged a bit over a year per cup via the numbers. However in the last 4 months, my breasts feel like they...
  13. dminer84

DJ's winding path

Quickie update.. I still seem to be on this accelerated spurt of growth. I've mentioned a time or two but I use a small rope to pull the domes together. I'm trying to focus some attention to the sternum to enhance cleavage potential. In the last two weeks, I've watch the tension in the rope...
  14. dminer84

DJ's winding path

It's exciting when someone starts and naturally it isn't surprising to find overwhelming obstacles especially if that person is impatient. :) I am unfamiliar with the products you mention but perhaps I can help with some general advice. * Start gently and in moderation on any new method...
  15. dminer84

DJ's winding path

So a quick update.. Dampness and such during lactation pumping seems to have gone away. So I'm kinda happy about that but nipples are back to aching and hurting alot. I have noticed more volume even over these few days. I decided to try the D version of my typical bras and I can wear them...