Recent content by electric_violinist

1. E

No confidence; meeting my BF for the 1st time - advice? :'(

Greetings people. If you were gonna read this, it's gonna be a pretty long post. I haven't been here for awhile, simply because I have started to losing hope with Noogleberry, it just won't work for me - temporarily, it did a few times, but for the long run? i don't know anymore, i think it...
  2. E

DoubleD Gallery

amazingggg i want your booooobs :'(
  3. E

TBF's "No longer flat" journey!

Hey TBF, you started at 31.75" and 28" underbust, and I started at 32.5" and 27" underbust, buttt yours look MORE fuller and I really love the shape :'D I have been noogling since early march 2012, now end of september 2012, so that makes about 7 months eh? but I have been a very very slow...
  4. E

Belle's progress

I must admit that you have such a lovely body image! how i wished to look as good as you are, oh one day, i will :D and good luck with NB, you've been getting good swelling 8)
  5. E

Barbies Before and After

Hey James and Matt, Thanks for your replies! Since the day I posted that question, I went down with fever for about 2 weeks (it's pretty bad, it's like fever i always have before having my periods, with bad headache and abd cramping and all, just without the period -_- , idk if it has something...
  6. E

Barbies Before and After

Barbie, You are such an inspiration! After reading your post a few months ago, i ordered that ainterol spray too, to experiment with it. But, aftee using it for a few weeks, i hardly get any swelling. I once had swelling up to 37" using the CL cups. Now, it is even hard to reach 35". Then, my...
  7. E

9-day late period, no appetite, negative test?

Yup yup, I knew it is the strongest, that's why I have been waiting until the right time to start taking it because I can feel my hormones are kinda messed up now. Regards, Electric, 01:52
  8. E

tatiana, I am currently living in Jordan. Yesterday, I have a friend who had volunteered to be my fake husband ::), so I can get myself checked. But, I didn't feel like going to that clinic again; I thought I might find another clinic today (which could be troublesome because they don't have...
  9. E

Yeaa, I can continue pumping happily again after this. Oh, and I have just learnt a new word today - coitus interruptus >.< Thanks for the reminder; will surely be more careful after this!
  10. E

I was 99.9% confirmed that I wasn't pregnant (just by my instinct), my friend who's a nurse called me suddenly said that, he asked a doctor and that doctor was so sure that I was pregnant. So, yesterday afternoon, I went to a clinic but was rejected because I am not married yet I might be...
  11. E

Haha, it is okay, Matt, but thanks to you, I laughed a lil bit today. But, I am not a very practical and logical med student, especially when it comes to my own body! ::) I bought another three packets of HPT though, just to be sure, and I hope it'll stay negative. *praying hard*
  12. E

Hey Matt, Nice to see you again, thanks for your reply. I am shocked, yes. :O But, wait, how can you say SEVEN months? I got my period last month. :/ IF I were pregnant, I thought I could only be a few weeks (?). :(
  13. E

I guess it'll be better to make a quick summary: 12/5/ : had sex 13/5 : had period for May; lasted a few days *16/5 - 3/6 : final exams; very stressed weeks 4/6 : had sex 9/6 : had sex *10/6 : period for June should come today but it wasn't there 13/6 : had sex 19/6 : today - still...
  14. E

Suddenly, I thought of something. One of the reasons why I am here is because I am also a noogleberry user. For these past few months, I have been trying to naturally enlarge my breast and losing some weight at the same time, but I haven't done anything drastic yet and I wasn't so consistent...
  15. E

Hello, This is going to be a long post, BUT, I just feel like spilling it out of my chest, hope somebody, anybody will read this and kindly respond to me what I should do next/give some advices; just to make me feel better because I haven't really talked about this matter to anyone in my real...