Recent content by Emanon

1. E

FREE L & XL Noogleberry Systems

Hello! I have XL cups for sale if you are interested?
  2. E

Does this really truly grow breast size?

Yes! I have sent you a message.
  3. E

Development log

Thanks!
  4. E

Development log

8 months - End of the Year update: Here are my current meassurements. I haven't been able to work on my hips so that much so I will not include their meassurements here. Nipple and areola size are unchanged since last time: - Underbust: 31,5", unchanged - Bust (standing): 39" and 40,6" (after...
  5. E

Development log

Yes definately, especially these last 2 months they have become fuller and not just larger in terms of circumferance which I'm very happy about. I think maintaining swelling is more important than the length of the sessions so you ought use quite low pressure (high vacuum - I pump until they...
  6. E

Does anyone have any tips on how to put on the butt enhancer cups?

It is possible to put them on yourself, but only one at a time. I advice you to lie on the side and pump one up until the air preassure holds it in place, the roll over to your other side. Do you have a tube system that allows switching between single- and double tubing?
  7. E

Development log

Buttocks cups, to increase the circumference.
  8. E

Selling NEW cups size L (free cup rings)

Hi! I have a pair of large cups (different brand though) and Noogleberry XL cups that I don't use anymore if you are interested?
  9. E

Development log

Will do!
  10. E

Methods?

I sometimes use a massage-cream afterwards with ingridients meant to stimulate blood flow.
  11. E

Methods?

Pump as often as you can, preferably at least 1 h/session and make sure not to let the swelling go by not taking too long between sessions (2-3 sessions/day minimum). I think long-term fluid retention is key as it gradually turns into fat tissue, if the swelling subsides it will have little...
  12. E

Development log

4 month update: I have been able to pump more consistently these last few weeks. Here are my measurements before and after pumping: - Underbust: 31,5", -1,5" - Bust (standing): 38,6" and 40,6" (after pumping), +0,8" - Bust (sitting): 39,4"and 41,9 (after pumping), +0,8" - Areola and nipple...
  13. E

No problem. The cups I have are the XL-size (inner diameter 13 cm, outer diameter 15 cm) and they are contoured and have airlocks. It is only the cups though (and their tube connectors), I don't have a spare pump. The nipple cups are the S-size (inner diameter 2 cm). All in all, 40 $ with...
  14. E

Hi, I have been pumping for a year and a half and for me it lead to permanent growth, although it is a very slow process especially in the beginning. You also have to pump frequently so that the swelling never goes down completely. As for the science, this is just specualtion based on what I...
  15. E

XL Airlock Contoured Cups and S Nipple Cups for sale, 50 % off

Note: Shipping from Sweden, Europe.