1. F

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all and all havegood noogle dreams,
  2. F

Nipples off to side?

Thanx for the info
  3. F

Nipples off to side?

I've been using lg domes since Feb. When pumping I get them almost in center but afterwards my nips are off to the side of swelling. I'm 38 A and am almost swelling to a B. Any suggestios how to get more in the center? I almost fill the domes and might be off 1/8" from center. :(
  4. F

Fantasy405 Stats before pump

Update after using NB started on 2-10-11 Weight 213 Chest 39 Bust 41 Under arm 39 Left 9 right 9
  5. F

Finally after 8 weeks of waiting

I just received my NB ;D ;D I can't wait to see how long it takes to get where I want to be. Thanks Lucy for having patience with me.
  6. F

Hello! [[New here, soon to receive my noogleberry]]

Just wanted to let you know. It might takes 2 months to receive depending where you live in US.
  7. F

Should we take breaks while noogling?

Try CHI CHI massaging the smaller breast to increase size :)
  8. F

USA people. How long did it take you to receive your package??

I'm in my 5th week of waiting. Hopefully, will come in this week sometime :-*
  9. F

USA people

Okla here
  10. F

USA people. How long did it take you to receive your package??

My order shipped 12-20-10(??) ??? As of 1-07-11 haven't seen, but was kinda expecting it. My problem is backlog with Christmas packages/holiday and New Years to really suspect late yet?
  11. F

Fantasy405 Stats before pump

47yr male Under arm 38 1/2" Under bust 38 1/2" Bust 40 1/4" Individual Left 7 1/2 - 8" Individual Right 7 1/2 - 8" Anyone have any idea what my starting bra size would be? So much information out there I'm confused about how to...
  12. F

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Thank for some info from a newbie or soon to be when system arrives.
  13. F

My Personal Results - Proof of Noogleberry's wonders!!

Would you say on average 3 months to expect results? Still waiting for system to arrive
  14. F

Another NB

Just recently ordered won't receive till after 1st ??? Want to wish everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :-*