Recent content by Ferrari_Girl

1. Ferrari_Girl

Noogling 6 weeks-liking the progress

@ Lexus Woman...haha! Thanks everyone-it's great to hear words of encouragement. I'm def my biggest critic!
  2. Ferrari_Girl

Aww thanks! My husband has been deployed over half the year and gets back this week. Little surprise for him :)
  3. Ferrari_Girl

Have been Noogling since late August. First two pictures are from Aug 25th and the last two are from Oct 8th. Usually noogle every night but the last week or two I have majorly slacked off :( Started again tonight and decided to look at the pictures of my progress. Doesn't seem like anything has...
  4. Ferrari_Girl

Noogleberry and mammogram

Hope the results put you in the clear. Sending good thoughts your way!!!
  5. Ferrari_Girl

How the heck do you use the soft rings?? :)

I've noogled a few times no problem but the rib pain was getting to me (trying to wear them at night when I sleep exclusively) I just ordered the soft rings and I'm getting NO suction. Nada. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? (Using the M as of now) Thank you!!!!
  6. Ferrari_Girl

Belly inflation?!?!

I went on youtube to look for the video about how to use the NB...couldn't really find it but I clicked on a video that was a woman wearing domes. When the video was over there were all these videos about Belly inflation. I clicked on one...ummmm what?!?!? Apparently there are people who inflate...
  7. Ferrari_Girl

Day 1 of Noogling ;)

My mom would never say anything to intentionally hurt my feelings...but of course sometimes a person's best intentions go awry! My mom is actually my 'aunt' (My biological moms half sister-My brother and I were adopted at a young age) My biological mother has larger breasts than me. Not sure-I...
  8. Ferrari_Girl

Day 1 of Noogling ;)

Thanks to everyone!! It is really nice to hear compliments from others. I'm a strong believer we are our own harshest critic. I just purchased the padding and the valve. Not really sure what the valve does but I think you can pump up, then detach the part that you squeeze and it keeps the...
  9. Ferrari_Girl

Day 1 of Noogling ;)

Hello-I'm Tiffany. A little about me. I'm 25 years old and have two children that I breastfed. I'm 5 foot and 114 pounds but currently trying to lose just a few so my clothes aren't so tight! (Moved to the UK from California and have been stuffing myself mad with the chocolate and bread!!) I...