Recent content by Giep

1. G

wild yams

Thanks you.
  2. G

wild yams

What brand of wild yam is everyone using. There is too many different brands out there. What is a good brand???
  3. G

For all you Asian Nooglers out there ~ Success Rates?

Where is everyone getting there wild yam cream. There to many brands to choose from.
  4. G

Need other asian input

ok, Sounds like a plan and take a break and try it again when my daughter go back to school and have more free time.. Tks for your input.
  5. G

Need other asian input

Right now I'm taking a break from the pill and see I can noogle with out since most females make gains with out help but its not working out for me right now. I may need get some help with the pills again.
  6. G

Need other asian input

Yea I noogle everyday for hour sometime 2 because I fall asleep while watching tv. I been taking for 6 months of Ultra Breast and Pueraria Mirifica, I been taking it off and on for while and both work for me.
  7. G

Need other asian input

I have been pumping for 2 yrs now and in last couple of months, I haven't made any progress. I started at 32aa and now I'm at 34C or 32D. I'm a small person, 4ft 6inch height and wear size 0 and 43 age. I like get some input from other asian or from others. I'm trying to make full D and I'm at a...
  8. G

Tnxx!!

Also you need to do 10 min. warm up before you start pumping. Penis love heat. Heat will help your blood flow better and help reduce fluid down while pumping.
  9. G

penis development

My husband been pumping since August. When he first started he was at 6.25 inch Length and the thickness was 5.25 and now he is at 7.25 inch in length and the thickness is 6.75 inch.. I love the size now that he has now.
  10. G

What Are Your Pumping Routines?

1) How long do you pump a day in total? ABOUT 1 hours 2) How long last each Pump? (if you pump more then one time a day).ONLY 1 TIME A DAY 3) How many day's you pump in a week? When I have time but most of the time everyday. 4) Which cup sizes do you use? XL 5) What method of pumping do you...
  11. G

Pueraria Mirifica (PM) - Conclusions

I would wait until the protest is over in Thailand. The whole country is in a standstill. If you by stuff from Thailand, I'm sure its going to be a while when you get your product. Just giving you heads up.
  12. G

make sure you get the spray too or the cream so you can double up on dosage. The website will explain the different between the spray and the cream. It took about couple of weeks to notice that my breast got real firm. When I pm, I notice a lot more pull when I pump, compare when I wasn't taking...
  13. G

This site aloud you to order from Thailand or USA and also the Pueraria Mirifica is 500mg compare to other place that is less.
  14. G

these are the pills I take and also the spray. http://www.ainterolherbs.com/ainterolspuerariamirifica500mg100caps-p-46.html
  15. G

No what I was saying that I take 1 500 mg in the morning and 1 500 mg before going to bed. The pill I have are 500 mg per pill and I take one in the morning and one at night before night.