Recent content by giogio

1. G

I lov tits

sto provando a riscaldare le tazze con acqua calda prima di indossarle e gonfiarle, il seno si gonfierà di più ed è piacevole
  2. G

Noogling, does it work for older woman?

do you think it works even if you don't have fat on your torso? I have not
  3. G

Male to female boobs

yes, show us some photos!!!
  4. G

Fullness on top

Hi, you already have a beautiful breast! I would love to have it! :)
  5. G

Where is everyone?

I am always there too, I have been using noogleberry since March but with the pump and release 7: 2 method I have not had any enlargement for 4 months. I'm trying now pump and hold, I have a temporary swelling, which lasts a few hours I am very flat, I would be satisfied with a small breast
  6. G

breast augmentation (pump and subliminal audio) and menopause

thank youuuuu! grazie! I fill more than half of the small cups now....
  7. G

I hope so much! Because seeing that little swelling excites me! Now we are in smart working here, and I take this opportunity to pump! I use small cups, I'm very flat, I would be happy to have also a small breast, now I'm not even the first bra size! thanks for your encouragement!!!!
  8. G

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Hi! The Spectra breast pump is a manuale one? Or electric? Have you a picture of it? Now I have a lot of time for noogleberry, too, but the swelling is only temporary. I also do 3 hours a day....
  9. G

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

wow, I also hope to have results! I use only noogleberry....which breast pump do you use?
  10. G

I tried the pump and release method for 3 months, without results. Now I'm trying the pump and hold method and I have a little more temporary swelling.....
  11. G

Thanks! Do you pump and hold or pump and release?
  12. G

I'm gaining size!

wow...beautiful!!!!
  13. G

thanks James! I hope....I'm very flat :( :( :(
  14. G

Hello to all. Do you think the pumping program works even if you are in menopause? And subliminal messages? The videos of subliminal messages are based on the production of estrogen, it is useless to listen to them if I'm in menopause? sorry for my english, I'm italian