Recent content by Goldensun

1. G

Golden Sun's NBE Journal

Just got my bras in a couple days ago. My favorite is the Valmont 45801(front closure white) because it is the most comfortable. My second favorite is the Claudette CD2000(pink and black) because it is easy to put on and is the cutest I got. The Lily of France 2111541(red one) I like but is the...
  2. G

Golden Sun's NBE Journal

Been busy and unable to upload pic. I have been pumping 20-30 minutes everyday and can fit both cups on at the same time. On my last day off I pumped for a total of 3-4 hours in 30-60 minute intervals and had some swelling that lasted about 20 minutes but on a normal day swelling goes down...
  3. G

Golden Sun's NBE Journal

Thank you. I got the saw palmetto this morning and took 2 caplets(160 mg extract per caplet). I missed the pumping yesterday due to my niece and nephew, but will continue tonight with everything including 2 more sp. I'll be posting a starting pic withunnthe next few days.
  4. G

Golden Sun's NBE Journal

So I tried noogling last night and had some difficulty, I couldn't get both cups on at the same time. So what I'm going to be doing is 2 Purafem caplets(morning and night 4 total), use PM serum and cream morning and night, and noogle 1 cup at a time for 10 minutes twice(night only total 20...
  5. G

Golden Sun's NBE Journal

I am a male, 27(almost 28) who wants feminine breasts. I am going to be using a combination of Purafem(pills, serum and cream), saw palmetto, and noogling. I am currently flat chested with bra calculator saying I'm either a 34a or a 34b. I just got my purafem and noogleberry today will start PM...