Recent content by goodwrench3xx29

1. G

New pics- Crazy Results!!

YOU GO GIRL!!! :) Great progress for sure.From a small 34B to this shot is awesome! You should be very pleased.Please keep up the great work. Hope 2bu soon! :) :) :)
  2. G

NEW TO NOOGLEBERRY

Thank you for all your support.Had several great emails from Ms.Lucy and have ordered the large domes.I am sure i will be just as excited when they arrive as i was when my medium system arrived.I wish i had a phone patch cord to upload pixs to my computer. :) Except for the first month when i...
  3. G

NEW TO NOOGLEBERRY

Would like to give a big thanks to the community and Ms.Lucy for all the great help.It has been quite some time since being in the forum.I received my system and was over joyed! This is a quality item and will last for many years.Everything positive said about Noogleberry is true! I started on...
  4. G

Strumpet's Pics

For sure you are getting results.I am starting off(when my system arrives) with 40A.As a T-Girl...i am not sure how much harder or longer it will be to see any results.I take mega dosage of herbs on a daily basis,and hope that will assist.Don't give up...you have already what many of us would...
  5. G

thin guy starting from scratch

Fantastic results from just so little time.I am a T-Girl who just ordered my system today.Ms.Lucy advise the medium cups as i am a quite thin 40A(5ft 11 and about 160lbs...but large frame and ribs).She provided some great advice, and your progress has just made me even happier! Please keep us...
  6. G

NEW TO NOOGLEBERRY

Received a very nice return email from Ms.Lucy to my question.She was so great and everyone there seems just fantastic at supporting customers before and after the sale.I am for sure taking her advice and beginning with the medium cups.Even though i am just an A cup,due to my large chest...
  7. G

NEW TO NOOGLEBERRY

I sent an email to Ms.Lucy asking her for her expertise and advice.Thanks to all!!
  8. G

NEW TO NOOGLEBERRY

After Transfemme and Greenbush and other various programs,i was given some great advice to try Noogleberry.I must say that the average results look amazing,given that the correct products and procedures are put in place.I am a MTF transgendering T-GIRL. My problem is that i don't know what...