Recent content by halfie

1. H

Melanie's Progress

Hahaha! I just saw that! Made me laugh! I never thought about it, but now that you point it out, I kind of do! We both have a round face and similar features haha! I'm like an asian Jennifer Lawrence.
  2. H

Melanie's Progress

Today! 24 hrs post-noogle. and OHH you guys!!
  3. H

WATER IS KEY! Keep Yourself Hydrated To Keep Your Breasts Plump

Hm, I would be interested to know if your other measurements shrank as well when you got dehydrated? We've all heard of "water retention" and "water weight", and I swear on my B.Sc that these are no myths! While I do think that drinking a lot of water is healthy, I can't reasonably believe it...
  4. H

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Amazing! They look so round now! They were great to begin with, gyal, but I can definitely see changes. Do you feel the difference? for me, my boobs felt a lot bigger even before they looked it. Nice work!
  5. H

Melanie's Progress

OH! And Matt! To answer your question, I'm using the CL's. I think I want to move on to the XL's though -- the CL's help with "outwardness" which isn't really something I need- I just want them to be wider and taller to match my large chest and shoulders better!
  6. H

Melanie's Progress

Lol, made a GIF of my progress so far. It's helpful for me to see in a flash how everything's changed. Matt: Thanks again for bein' such a sweetie! Hahahaha its funny. If y'all ever met my boyfriend you would love him, he's sort of the absent-minded professor type, but also really funny. And...
  7. H

[Your Breast Inspiration!]

I've been waiting till I saw someone I REALLY liked and here she is, Antonia Thomas from misfits. I just love her beautiful boobs, gorgeous skin, and hair!
  8. H

Melanie's Progress

DELICOUS CLEAVAGE. So thrilled today.
  9. H

Evil Alex's Pics

Alex, I know what you mean! But I just couldn't BEAR to wear an A cup! Haha. I once read advice that said to wear 2 bras at once, I tried this once while going out but its hella weird when you take your clothes off again!
  10. H

Melanie's Progress

LOL so the BF yesterday afternoon: "Holy shit Melanie, have I ever told you how great your boobs are?" Too funny that he would say that AFTER this whole discussion. I wonder what he would say if he found out about all this gossiping, hahaha.
  11. H

MY PROGRESS ^____^

LOL Alice! My sister was like: "CAN I TRY???"
  12. H

My first noogling:)

Oh no girl! I hope that heals well. I get a bit of bruising sometimes (not necessarily VISIBLE, but I can feel it around where the cups touch), and I just take a break for a day or two. As a lifeguard I recommend you do a warm treatment on your bruises! A linen bag of rice heated in the...
  13. H

Melanie's Progress

Oh ya- sorry about the repost of the 1st picture. I'll delete it when my internet connection is faster. I would also like to add a note to some of the ladies following this thread! I think a lot of my fast gain has been due to the fact that I'm a bit chubbier than a lot of you, there's just...
  14. H

Melanie's Progress

Bursting out of my favourite bra. Haha! To be honest, he hasn't noticed too much! I get a few compliments every once in a while but he's a bit of a dense boy. My boobs fluctuate a lot because of my period and my weight which fluctuates over about 10 pounds depending on whether or not I'm...
  15. H

Evil Alex's Pics

Alex! That cleavage is AMAZING! I have this theory about a few of the girls on this forum, you and me included - some of us have pretty large breasts but we just don't have cleavage! For me, I think it's because I have broad shoulders and a wider chest - they're just too far apart! haha. Good...