Recent content by hoping2grow

1. H

??????PLS NEED HELP ANYONE WHO BREASTFED???????

??? I stop breastfeeding about 6 1/2 months ago. I have noggled and noticed my left breast went down in size I am wondering if it's tightening and lifting my breast and then I will start to increase in size? If anyone breastfed or is a mom and got some success off of the Nb pls tell your...
  2. H

just got noogleberry

;D just got it. I have noogled for two hrs for the pastthree days. I have noticed my left breast went down in size I did breastfeed, so I am not sure if its tightening my breast. Why is it important to drink water?
  3. H

Took a break. Back on it!! Here is my progress ^____^

Just got the nb a few days ago and this is my third time using it I happened to noticed my breast went down in size a little is that normal in the beginning?
  4. H

I am new to noogleberry Please reply have questions

I am trying to order the nb I am starting as a 32A but, noticed my Victoria secret bras said 32AA and just 32A :'(. My measurement is 29in does anyone have any advice about cup sizes for the nb? ???
  5. H

I try to eat pretty healthy, but you know how goes when you need something quick there is always mickiedies nearby ;D. I always cook dinner and I try my best to eat a lot of green(USDA certified organic) as well as fruits and grains. I do not eat red meat, but I eat plenty of chicken, Turkey...
  6. H

I will be purchasing a noogleberry system tomorrow. I am starting as a 32A and have breast feed two children due to doing so, my boobs of course :-\ sag and lack fullness. I am occasionly working out on a total gym, but stop due it working out my upper body and seeing my small boobs starting...
  7. H

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Re: New Users Hi I am new to this forum as well as to the noogleberry system. I have a workout regiment that involves the upper body and chest is that a good combo with the noogle? ???