Recent content by hotchocl8

1. H

New pics- Crazy Results!!

hey Anastasia.....it does actually. I'm from the caribbean and we make different dishes with chicken feet ;D and the stock actually does turn into a gel if you leave it in the fridge or anything.
  2. H

eranee's pics

congrats eranee!!!!! your getting some really great results there :D
  3. H

Just ordered my system!! n_n Before pix and advice wanted!!

LondonRose, omg! I know how you feel oh so well!! I have the same problem with the asymmetry, only mine happened after i stopped breastfeeding!! The ridicule is heart wrenching for me as well so my self esteem obviously dropped to an all time low! I don't have up any pics as yet to show the...
  4. H

Push up bras

hey I wear a push up to fill the space between mine, but when I do get to my goal which is a D cup......i will still wear mine because I like the way they make my boobs look. Too bad if their fake - it makes me feel comfortable and that's all that matters. :D
  5. H

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

:o :o You look great!!!! I hope my pics look that nice and yummy (lol) when I post them!! :D
  6. H

My boobs will fall if I stop using noogleberry?

hey I'm relatively new, just bought mine today. before i made my purchase I did a ton of research on the Noogleberry so far what I've gathered is that it is so far the safest way to increase breast size naturally because those many pills and creams either take forever to start to show some...
  7. H

Breast Creams? Do they work

i personally don't think that they work because the ones that I researched turned out to be scams. So the only way I think is NB or breast implants (i personally will choose NB) :)
  8. H

New pics- Crazy Results!!

:o your results are amazing.....you boobs look scumptous - lol hope i get results like that!!!
  9. H

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

hey I'm so excited right now because I'm about to order mine. the numerous amount of success stories that I've heard about NB is astonishing and encouraging. My story is quite simple - used to be a 34C until I got pregnant and had them increase due to breastmilk. It was only coming down to...
  10. H

Relationship advice - dating best friend?

;D ;D I wish you all the best, but I was in the same situation a few years ago where me and my best friend were romantically involved. we dated a while until we both realised that maybe we were better off as friends. but it's good to see that things are working great for y'all. ;D ;D ;D...