Recent content by hz

1. H

Using Noogleberry as Brava

raabzbaby, that's great! I've seen your posts, and I think this is the right method for you. I would try it but I can't sleep on my back. Maybe if my technique doesn't work, I might train myself to. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it, and now we've got an experiment. Good luck to all...
  2. H

UGH!!! Nipple piercing HATES my Noogle!

Hey piccolina, I know how irritating it is when you think a piercing is healed and a snag sets you to step 1 again. It sounds like it is noogleberry that is irritating it, and it looks irritated. I don't think it's infected, I've seen those angry bubbles on my sister's ears. You said you tape...
  3. H

Does suction move fat around?

I saw the special bra too. I also know of a massage technique I believe Tigerlily was using on the old breastnexus site. You massage a certain way to move underarm fat towards breasts and put on a tight bra to keep the fat there. I asked this question because noogling sounds similar to this...
  4. H

Does suction move fat around?

I've been wondering this. Since the NB sucks all my armpit skin and probably fat inside the domes, is it possible that it also moves the fat under the armpits into the breast to increase their size? I don't know whether it is physiologically possible to dislocate fat from an area and permanently...
  5. H

does anyones nipples get bigger?

i have the same problem. Mine get huge with noogling and go down slighly when the domes are off. They stay large with my swelling and with regular noogling. But i've noticed when I don't noogle for 1 or 2 days, my nipples return to their regular size. However I don't know the long term effects...
  6. H

i have implants... can i noogle?

I think anything taken internally or even applied topically will work with implants. Bo is just one option. Check out Eve's forum and please stay away from any breast suction devices.
  7. H

i have implants... can i noogle?

I also don't think it's a good idea. Real tissue can stretch and be put under pressure. I don't think the same goes for implants. It might rupture and you will have a serious situation in your hands.
  8. H

Total disappointment

The NB system is a wonderful product and is very sturdy. It's also easy once you get the hang of it. I think we are getting something really well made for the money. I'm sorry you are having trouble with suction, can I help? Can you describe how you put it together and how you are using it so we...
  9. H

Using Noogleberry as Brava

I don't think anyone has tried this yet, but it would be a good experiment. And since Brava is proven to work, any other system that uses the technique would work the same. I think with a good pair of cup rings, it will work. Let me know if you want to try it and how it goes.
  10. H

Am I over-pumping? (pic)

I'm glad you showed your picture before you did any permanent damage. I think you misunderstood the posts about overpumping. Purple breasts, bruises, red spots and pain are seen, but are signs of overpumping and should be avoided. I say to gauge yourself, pump until your breast feels a slight...
  11. H

BO

I agree. I'm spending $40/month using BB, and UB is $20/month. If you want to use generic for the price, you should be spending less than $20 a month. Also remember to watch for body temp and protein intake while using any BO. These will cost additional.
  12. H

Growing Pains...

I'd say to discern between muscle soreness and growth pains, feel your breasts. If you touch or squeeze, you should feel pain if it's your breasts that are aching. I have to agree with intertwining, massaging really helps sore breasts if that's what you've got.
  13. H

what kind of lotion or oil to use

I use the Vaseline cocoa butter lotion. I'm lucky it goes on sale at my drugstore for $4 once in a while, and it's the big bottle with a pump ;D. Collagen molecules are too large to be absorbed by the skin, so any creams or lotions containing collagen are useless. Don't waste your money on...
  14. H

newbie- just want to know if other ppl experience permanent breast results

I always want to ask this question too, and I see many others asking before trying something. But then I realize most of the people who have achieved their size are done and no longer visit the forums. I think the ladies on here are all currently noogling. I like looking at the progress page...
  15. H

Swelling After a Break

I missed a day a little over 2 weeks into my noogling. I didn't get swelling before that. Then the next time I noogled I got 3/4" of swelling. Now I have swelling everytime I noogle. If I stall I know what to do now.