Recent content by ihmb24

1. I

New Noogler

Thanks for the encouragement, James. I continue to noogle consistently...it's almost been 4 months. I try to do 2 hours when I can. I've been massaging with coconut oil and flax seed. I massage about 10 minutes at a time....I'm guessing that's not long enough? I used to do 15 minutes twice a day...
  2. I

New Noogler

Yeah...so any swelling I had was definitely due to the pill. My breasts deflated again during the placebo pill week. Today marks 3 months and still not much if any progress despite upping my time noogling and consistently pumping daily. Yesterday I did an hour and 45 mins straight (company left...
  3. I

New Noogler

For the first time I had really good swelling last week. I kept the cups on for almost 2 hours and the swelling kept for maybe 10-15 minutes. It doesn't seem like a lot but compared to my slow progress it is. I feel like I'm just not seeing any swelling over a minute with the 15 minute hold...
  4. I

New Noogler

I'm still only able to do about an hour at a time...sometimes I get an hour and a half. I get interrupted frequently...since I live at home with my family and my sister seems to always want to come in my room when I'm Noogling. If I could I'd wear them to sleep but run the risk of someone...
  5. I

New Noogler

Thanks for the tip....I'm willing to try anything different. Unfortunately I live with my parents and we have a bunch of guests living here for the next month...meaning I'm not going to get much privacy. I don't get to noogle until late and almost fall asleep doing so. It's hard enough finding 1...
  6. I

New Noogler

It's been almost 2 months...I've been massaging for 10 mins w/coconut oil and sometimes herbs. Then I noogle for 15 mins, rest 2 mins and repeat 4 times. Still no growth. I'm starting to see the tiniest bit of swelling after I'm done noogling which doesn't even last a minute. Still a...
  7. I

New Noogler

Yeah...I guess deep down I knew he would say he likes my breast size no matter what. My size still hasn't changed at all..but I like to think Noogleberry helped...especially since I'm devoting an hour a day to it. Good thing he's an ass man though...I do have a pear shape and a bigger butt comes...
  8. I

New Noogler

My guy was staring at my breasts today and told me my "breasts look phenomenal". I don't notice any difference but maybe Noogleberry is helping...after 6 weeks in.
  9. I

New Noogler

Thanks Ms Milkjugs. Yeah...I'm trying to experiment too. Maybe it's too early to experiment because no matter what I do I won't get growth at this point. I'm now pumping an hour a day. I massage for 10 mins before most days then do 4 sets of 15 mins with a couple mins of massage in between. I...
  10. I

New Noogler

Ok, I get it now. Thanks for clarifying. I didn't realize scar tissue could develop but it makes sense. I've started to massage 10 mins before noogling, then 60 mins of noogling with 2 min massages after every 15 mins. Hopefully this will give me some sort of increase...because it's been almost...
  11. I

New Noogler

Hi James, Thanks so much for your reply! So you're saying it's better to take breaks and massage instead of just pumping and holding for 45 mins? Can I just massage first for 5-10 mins and pump/hold for an hour? Yeah...I'm seeing that 30-45 mins a day isn't doing much. Sorry, I just want to...
  12. I

New Noogler

Hi All, I've been noogling since July 10th, 2016 almost every day (I missed one day) for 30mins-45mins. I have the medium airlock set and pump each breast until there is enough suction and then lock it. I'm starting at very small breasts...I barely fill an A cup but am not completely flat...