Recent content by ihrtboobies

1. I

Newbie "before" pics, ANY advice is MUCH needed and appreciative :) <3

Thank you Insanity89 :) I really had no idea what I was doing haha. I just pumped until it gets uncomfortable, then let them "hang" for 7 mins, then massage for 2. I think thats the 7:2 method haha
  2. I

hi everyone :) So I finally received my nb, and I got really excited and started pumping right away and these are my results, and I'm really glad you guys advised me to get a large cup, because medium would've been too small. :) So I was able to get like 1-1/2 inches of swelling :) And I...
  3. I

Two weeks relults

beautiful results :) are you getting a long swelling ? :) Love, Kim .
  4. I

My progress and pictures thread

Hi everyone, so my pump still isn't here yet, but thank you so much for teaching me that method :) So recently I just bought 100% cocoa butter, flax seed oil , and vitamin e oil, i plan to incorporate these oils into pumping :) And @Kristin00 I already have a thread where I posted my current...
  5. I

I dream of boobies

Hi EzzieD :) Congrats on moving on to a cup size larger :) I hope you'll continue to see more great results and share with us :) Im still waiting on my boobs pumpinator (thats what my bf decided to name it -.-)
  6. I

Thank you Caitemh :) I think the lighting helps a bit.. because mine are far from anything to be jealous of :) And good to hear you're seeing progress :) I still haven't gotten mine yet... I accidentally typed in the wrong zip code, even though the entire address is right :( I'm such a ditz...
  7. I

My progress and pictures thread

Congrats on the results :) you look beautiful :) May I ask what is the 7:2 method? Is it different form pump and release or are they pretty much the same? Mine should be arriving any days now.. Hopefully soon so I can hop on board with everyone.
  8. I

I think what I'll do is cardio and weight training, to melt the fat and strengthen muscles... Plus I heard it's quite beneficial to exercise and eat right while noogle, because it'll help with skin elasticity and blood flow. So when I start to noogle, I will have to change my eating habit too...
  9. I

High five girlfriend, I love food too !!! HAHA I guess we both are shooting for the same star, hopefully we'll both update often and motivate each other and everyone here :) I can't wait to get my nb :)
  10. I

EzzieD: What?? you're the same height as I am, you're lighter, and you want to lose 10 lbs? I don't mean to be rude, but Im sure you're stature is perfect as is... I want to lose weight because I have abdominal fat, and I actually want to lose fat and gain lean muscles. Don't risk your health...
  11. I

Oh hehe my bad and thank you James :) And I just got an email from Lucy !!!! Yay!!!! The moment I've been waiting for to order my boobie contraption. In the email, she wrote "Hi Kim, Thank you for your email. From your size, i would suggest the large also but with the foam rings. The rings will...
  12. I

@doubled, thank you for your reassurance :) im a little taken back because I'm scared it might alter my natural shape, plus I dont want to enlarge my nipples, I want them to stay the same, I hope putting bandages over them will help? :-\ btw I've been stalking your profile waaaaay before I...
  13. I

@DJ yeah I agree with you, I think the key is to "listen" to our body, be consistent but don't abuse it. I also see a few pics here that shows some breasts that are VERY top heavy (similar to implants), which I think are great if thats what they're aiming me. For me, I'd like to keep the shape...
  14. I

@tim: wow .. that is some jaw-dropping results you've got there Tim, congrats! :) and thank you for sharing your pictures and advice, they're very motivating :) personally, I'm a little hesitant to take a lot of hormones or similar of such, but I do plan to take PM, the ones on ebay from...
  15. I

@minnie34 got it haha ok that's good to hear :) so I guess we're both in the same boat :)