Recent content by insert-smth-here

1. I

My Journey- Starting now | Feedback very welcome!

Just an update. Added MSM to my regimen as of today, going to increase slowly to probably about 6000 mg/day or how much feels good. Got off bc pill and going to try cycling with PM, 14 days in the follicular phase with still 1000 mg as a dose for now. Changed noogling from 1 hour/day to 3...
  2. I

Oh, I'm using the medium cups. They fit but the weird thing is that I can barely feel pressure on my breasts unless I pump till there's only little space left in the cups, but my skin around the cups becames sore when I add the pressure so I can't keep it up for long. My breasts are fine but my...
  3. I

Ms Milkjugs, Thanks! I was thinking if I should stop PM during my periods and do a slight cleanse with lemon juice at that time. I'm not sure if that's enough or whether a longer break is needed, like weeks or a month. I'm just kind of worried that it would backfire, but then again there's...
  4. I

Hi all, I'm new to this forum so please bear with my loss of knowledge to how this works. :) I've been trying NBE in the past with various things but unfortunately without any success. In the past I've tried Maca, PM in pills and as a topical cream, BO, protein shakes and massage, but nothing...