Recent content by Jamie Lee

1. Jamie Lee

Pumping my Nooglies

Hi Everyone Did not noogle today gave them a rest. Measuring at 44 1/2 inches . XXX
  2. Jamie Lee

Pumping my Nooglies

Hi Everyone Did full hydro-noogle in bath today for two hours. Really pumped them. Measurement before was just over 44 1/4 inches. Measurement after was 45 1/4 inches:oops: After 3 hours they were still at 45 inches. XXX
  3. Jamie Lee

I'm gaining size!

Hi Tina You look great. Hope you enjoyed your day.:) XXX
  4. Jamie Lee

Pumping my Nooglies

Hi Everyone Did full hydro-noogle today. Filled cups (bowls) completely with water and had them on for an hour. Was easier than I expected and had no leaks and they stayed on after pumping them. Measurement before was 44 1/4 inches Measurement after was just under 45 inches. Was a bit cold...
  5. Jamie Lee

Pumping my Nooglies

Hi Everyone So did some more Noogling today in water again. Pumped them really hard today. Measurement before was 44 1/4 inch Measurement after was 45 inches Five hours after noogling they are 44 1/2 inches. Last bra I bought was DD cup over twelve months ago. Only have about five bras,don't...
  6. Jamie Lee

Pumping my Nooglies

Hi Everyone So ,I did two hours noogling today. Put over a litre of water in each cup (bowl) and had them both on for two hours. Measurement before was 44 1/4 inch Measurement after was just under 45 inches Took pictures under water, below cups. XXX
  7. Jamie Lee

Pumping my Nooglies

Hi Everyone After reading about hydro noogling,I thought I would try it with my new cups(bowls). So I suds up with body wash and added about 600ml of warm water to bowls then put them on one at a time. It worked great and I had really good swelling. Think I will do it this way from now on. XXX
  8. Jamie Lee

Pumping my Nooglies

Hi Everyone So,I gave my Nooglies a really good pump today,about 90 minutes. Measure before Noogling 44 1/4 inches over nipple Measure after Noogling,just under 44 3/4 inches over nipple Got some really good swelling:) XXX
  9. Jamie Lee

Pumping my Nooglies

v
  10. Jamie Lee

Pumping my Nooglies

Hi Everyone So I bought myself some fishbowls,still have to fit valves properly. I tested them out and they work great. I did not pump them too much because I am a bit bruised and sore. I like the opening on them because it is smaller and can fit on my chest better. Will keep you all updated. XXX
  11. Jamie Lee

Pumping my Nooglies

Hi Everyone So,I thought I would start to measure before and after I Noogled today. Have to try and remember to do it every time. So the first two pictures were before Noogling and measured 44 1/4 inches over nipples. Noogled for just over an hour and after Noogling measured 44 1/2 inches...
  12. Jamie Lee

Pumping my Nooglies

v
  13. Jamie Lee

Pumping my Nooglies

v
  14. Jamie Lee

Pumping my Nooglies

Hi Everyone Could only Noogle for 3 hours today,my pimple on my boob was hurting.... Here are some pictures... XXX