Recent content by Jay2016

1. J

New Noogler

So, after taking a break, I started noogling again. I don't have a set schedule yet, but the last week or two I've been trying to get one or two sessions in each day. I had noticed that the swelling seems to be increasing and it's been lasting quite a bit longer. Last night I noogled for a...
  2. J

what happen to all the male progress

I had to take a break due to some bruising. But I'll be starting again in a day or two, so hopefully I'll have an update soon.
  3. J

New Noogler

No apologies needed. ;)
  4. J

New Noogler

The meds are prescription meds for medical conditions. So I won't get into what I take or the conditions I take them for. At least not on here. I will say I don't take anything like glandulars or herbals, just the prescription meds. The breast growth was embarrassing at first, but I got used to...
  5. J

New Noogler

Thanks Microbreast. I have to add another thumbs up for Lucy. I received the replacement rings yesterday, just 10 days after I contacted her!
  6. J

New Noogler

I'm a male who has been noogling for about a month, but not on a schedule yet. I had an issue with the foam rings, so Lucy is sending me a new set. If the new rings don't last, I'll try one of the other ideas I've read on here. I can't use much pressure with the ring issue, but I'm having some...
  7. J

Estrogen deficiency

I don't think being estrogen deficient is the cause of your not seeing results. Many males see growth from pumping, many of which likely have lower estrogen levels than you. Maybe if you gave some details of your pumping technique and regimen you could get some pointers and suggestions that...
  8. J

Shanasia's program

I ordered mine on a Tuesday and it was delivered on Wednesday of the following week.