Recent content by JessicaRabbit

1. JessicaRabbit

Jessica's Journey

Thank yall so much for the love, support, & compliments. :) I don't really have much to update. I've definitely fallen off my program for about the past 2 weeks maybe due to having a LOT to do. I plan on starting back strong this coming week. I suppose my detox should be complete & my life...
  2. JessicaRabbit

Jessica's Journey

The first 3 pics are from last week (on June 17th & 18th) after noogling. Nudes and me w/ my lil cloth bra that I basically refer to as a training bra. idk where I got it from, when, or why I still have it but now its a good judge of growth because its fitting a lot tighter now and my boobs are...
  3. JessicaRabbit

Jessica's Journey

So I finally have some noticeable and measurable growth!!! ;D ;D Im just going to copy and paste the whole story over from my other page on breastnexus for anyone that cares to read it. I plan to post pictures very soon. :-* I've been on a "cleanse" for about 4 days now. Honestly I was just...
  4. JessicaRabbit

Jessica's Journey

Great tip mumOf3Angels. I ruled fenugreek off my list of herbs to ingest because I had unwanted side effects, but maybe using it externally will be better. I'll look into getting some. Thanks.
  5. JessicaRabbit

Jessica's Journey

O gosh ladies, thanks so much for the support. - Trinaive - I've only been at it for a little over a week. Thanks for the compliment tho :) - rupert - sorry to hear that, maybe trying some supplements in addition would help. I look on breastnexus.com to learn all about how certain herbs help...
  6. JessicaRabbit

advice of 1st time user (supplements etc)

Triniave just be very aware the of the possible side effects of the herbs you choose. That's why I'd advice searching on Breastnexus a little bit. I'm still doing my research on herbs and I'm 90% sure of a program I want to start. I know some ppl praise Fenugreek, but there are common side...
  7. JessicaRabbit

advice of 1st time user (supplements etc)

breastnexus.com is a great forum to learn about supplements. I haven't seen that many ppl on here that use them, but I have learned SOOOO much from BN that Im fairly confident in the program I plan to start. I also know that you'll have great success considering the fact that you were a C to...
  8. JessicaRabbit

Jessica's Journey

Thanks a lot Minnie34, I really appreciate the love. It's great to finally have people who understand my struggle. Coming from a large busted family, it was always a joke to them. & my friends generally think that push up bras are my answer. They dont understand that you have to HAVE some...
  9. JessicaRabbit

Jessica's Journey

Thanks Chica, Yea I got the lots of water tips off breastnexus.com . I try to drink as much as I can remind myself to a day. I guess Im just really impatient. Im tired of not seeing anything. Also, as a little sidenote to myself I guess (Im pretty sure no-one else cares)... I found out Im...
  10. JessicaRabbit

I am afraid.

Eloanne, An AA cup is smaller than you. I am also smaller than you and started with the medium cups and they fit just fine. I think you should get the mediums.
  11. JessicaRabbit

Jessica's Journey

Thanks Chica! I have a lot of free time nowadays, so I noogle what might total between 2-5 hours a day. I always try to get at least 2 hours in every day tho. But I haven't taken pics since I started noogling because I don't see a difference yet.
  12. JessicaRabbit

Jessica's Journey

Ok, I finally decided that Im going to be brave enough to post my beginning pictures. Please don't laugh, I know they are sad. But I'm doing it for motivation & to see my starting point measured next to my progress. I've noticed that other people can often see more progress than we can...
  13. JessicaRabbit

Checkin In at the 8 Month Mark! Wow, What A Diff!!!

WOW. That much growth in less than a year is exactly what I want! Im starting at about a 34 AA or a spacey 34 A. I really feel as though I need full C cups or Ds to be balanced. Im 5'3, 130 lbs, with a rather large butt. I NEED boobie balance! lol I'm almost at a week with noogling and honestly...
  14. JessicaRabbit

New pics- Crazy Results!!

OMG!!!! :o :o :o :o :o I absolutely LOOOOOVE your boobs. They are amazing & look like my goal. I hope my noogleberry journey will get me there soon.