Recent content by Jessy

1. J

Tuberous breast journey

Me again! So this is what I woke up to, 12hrs after my last noogle. I know it's not much but I definitely see small progress, which as you all know I'm sure, makes us feel awesome!
  2. J

Tuberous breast journey

thank you so much for your reply milkjugs! And you are exactly right, no scientific evidence to back it up, which is what makes me nervous about taking it. But I've seen so many women on the forum who have had great results, and so I'm still on the fence. But I agree about the one year cleanse...
  3. J

Tuberous breast journey

So my xl cups came yesterday and used them last night, very excited to start seeing more growth! Today I started with iodine, I've done a lot of research about how it can break up fibrous tissue, and so I am applying directly onto the skin. I've also started with maca and vitex. I've been...
  4. J

Tuberous breast journey

Hi everyone So I have tuberous breasts, it has taken me a while to admit that to myself, as it seems like a huge obstacle to overcome. Nevertheless, I am determined to get them to fill out without surgery. I bought the noogleberry last year, and so far I have grown about an inch. I haven't been...