Recent content by johnw81464

1. johnw81464

blisters

i got three small blisters after nbing should i put bandades on them and how long til they go away
  2. johnw81464

blisters

small blisters from nbing am i to put bandades on them and how long till they go away
  3. johnw81464

SHOWERING WITH NB

i heard that we can shower with it on how won,t the handle get wet and ruined
  4. johnw81464

female hormone pills

I've been looking all over for a doctor to give me a prescription for very strong hormone pill to help my breast to grow fast in conjunction with using the nb but none will give me a perscrip unless i am going threw mtf all i want is female breasts does anyone know any doctor that will write me...
  5. johnw81464

SPORTS BRAS

i just got a sports bra to sleep in and to wear after a noogle section ..this is my first sports bra i bought how does wearing a sports bra help form the breasts after noogleing
  6. johnw81464

NOOGLEBERRY PUMP

Re: SPORTS BRA ty so when i go out to get one i would get a 42 b cup size like the regulare bra
  7. johnw81464

NOOGLEBERRY PUMP

i read that people go into the shower with there noogle berry on won,t the water ruin the pump mechanism
  8. johnw81464

QUESTION

ty
  9. johnw81464

AFTER A WEEK OF NB

the swelling makes it 45i and a half inches after the swelling goes down its a solid 44 inches
  10. johnw81464

QUESTION

this may sound like a weird question but has a guy after using the nb his breasts can produce milk I've heard rumors or is someone pulling my leg
  11. johnw81464

AFTER A WEEK OF NB

here are some pick after a week of nb for about 45 min to 2 hours i went from a 42 inch chest to a 44 inch to a 45 and a half inch chest in just one week of use
  12. johnw81464

Melanie's Progress

great job you are so hot looking i bet you have tons of people asking to visit you to hang out
  13. johnw81464

NEW PIC JUST ADDED My PICS FROM USING THE NB MORE PICS TO FOLLOW

Re: My PICS OF BEFORE NB USE AND AFTER ,MORE PICS TO FOLLOW ty even after the first use they fel heavyer then they did before. i modified a 42 bcup bra to house the nb unit so when they are on they do not come off and stay firmly in place.
  14. johnw81464

MOVED: My PICS OF BEFORE NB USE AND AFTER ,MORE PICS TO FOLLOW

This topic has been moved to GALLERY PICTURES INFO. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3916.0
  15. johnw81464

buying company T-SHIRT INFO

check out the sight here called your stat section for more info this is backed by lucy in admin