Recent content by Julieg350

1. J

Anyone willing to offer tips & advice for a newbie boobie nooggler??

Hi Hopefulforbreasts. I had thought of using that lotion but wasn't sure. I am using Soy Oil with essential oils of Fenugreek & Fennel & taking Evening Primrose Oil & Fish Oil. I am trying to do breast massages 2x's a day, but last week I was so sick I wasn't able to Noogle nor massage. I was...
  2. J

Just arrived my NBsystem but i read something against breast pumps

Hi. Its true, the initial swelling you get when you 1st use the Noogleberry is temporary, but it does eventually last. I ordered my airlock system with the large cuos & an extra set of x-large cups to grow into on September 20, 2015. I live in the state of Michigan in the USA. I got it towards...
  3. J

Anyone willing to offer tips & advice for a newbie boobie nooggler??

Hello everyone. I've had my Noogleberry for a little over a month now. I didn't use it for about a 2-3 week spell for the beginning of November due to major health issues (I was hospitalized). But I've started back up again & have increased to 1-2 hrs on average per day, depending on how I'm...
  4. J

Noogling for four months...andd ]:

Hello. I am brand new to Noogling. I'm wondering what is PM? Also, does anyone use heating pad before they apply oil or cream to do breast massage & then pump? I read that tip on a natural breast enlargement site advertising Noogleberry as the best breast pump & safest to use! And I cannot...