Recent content by kellyb

1. K

Hopeful

Ok, spent a few more hours researching and have almost made a decision. My initial decision was to buy the Ainterol PM capsules, and I almost did it. Then I read about so many people gaining weight in their midsection, hips, thighs, and butt, and said forget it. I gained weight taking...
  2. K

Hopeful

I'm not sure what happened to my last post... it just disappeared (?). I began noogling again several months ago and have been getting decent swelling that doesn't last at all. However, I have been able to retain my growth which, although minimal, is better than I was before. At least now I...
  3. K

Evil Alex's Pics

U look great! Sooo jealous :)
  4. K

Hopeful

Also, I'm using progesterone cream again. I use about 1/4 tsp per breast, and there is 22 mg of progesterone per 1/4 tsp.
  5. K

Hopeful

@tiredofbeingflat: thank you! The measuring tape doesn't show growth but my boobs feel and look bigger :)
  6. K

Hopeful

@Matt: Thanks! It's a Victoria's Secret Miraculous Bra and it is truly miraculous. Makes me not want to wear anything else. I love the way my boobs look and I have nothing but Noogleberry and Jesus to thank :) Looking forward to having C's one day. @Alex: Yeah the cups definitely don't fit...
  7. K

Hopeful

progress! Haven't been noogling regularly at all! The guy I was dating was over my house a lot and it was hard to find time. I'm convinced that my growth is permanent. It does not look like much, but compare to how flat I was before, I'm VERY satisfied! When I wear a padded bra, it actually...
  8. K

Hopeful

I think they are just too big. I got the CL's cuz I can fill the Larges in 5 minutes. Idk what to do. These pics are from today. Haven't noogled since Tuesday.
  9. K

Hopeful

Since I got my CL's I haven't been noogling regularly at all. They hurt a lot and I don't get as much swelling so I guess I lost motivation. It's also been hard finding time. These pics are right after noogling for about half an hour.
  10. K

Hopeful

@evilalex: is that fast progress? Yay! Lol @matt: Thanks! I did my 360 massage then noogled for 3-4 hrs today
  11. K

Hopeful

right after noogling
  12. K

Hopeful

haven't noogled since Monday btw
  13. K

Hopeful

new pic Found the black bra! @mjp: thanks for the tip! Have been self-conscious about that
  14. K

Hopeful

@mjp: Yeah now I'm not too sure if it was a pimple or blister or what but it was ugly. Pump and release is going a lot easier on the boobies.
  15. K

Hopeful

Thanks, Matt. I've decided to order the CL's. Might as well put the order in now since it will take 2 weeks to get them and I'm filling the L's