Recent content by Knockers

1. K

sliptinge's stats

Hi Sliptinge, As someone who is an advocate of natural health and who works with a bunch of naturopaths, can I suggest you investigate the route cause of your inability to keep weight on rather than stuff yourself with junkfood which can have really bad long term impacts on your health...
  2. K

Total disappointment

Tiopelon, I know you're just shooting your mouth off in frustration but when I read the forum what I mostly see is the feedback from heaps of people like me who have had amazing success with what is a very reasonably priced, easy to use (for most), product . I'm sorry you're having problems...
  3. K

Knocker's Stats & Goals

Cleo, I'd like some more volume so my breasts poke out a lot more from my chest. I have no desire to call myself a DD cause it just sounds massive but I don't believe I look like even a D right now due to most of my gains being in the width. But as I've heard others say, you need to grow in...
  4. K

Knocker's Stats & Goals

I've now been noogling for just over 18 months so it's time for an update. During that time I've been slowly losing weight and have gone from a tight size 14 jean size to a loose size 10. But funnily enough I'm still wearing a size 12 bra. The size 10 is just too tight in the band of the...
  5. K

results for ladies w/ no kids?

I've been Noogling for 15 months and I have no children. I've also dropped over 2 dress sizes since beginning to Noogle going from size 14 to 10 and still falling. But I'm still wearing the same sized bras - 12C - when my breasts are usually one of the first places to lose fat. My breasts are...
  6. K

YEAHHHHYYY

Philli, Funny you should bring up Spirulina. I got sent a free sample of 60 tablets from an Australian spirulina company a couple of months ago. I normally just stick to MSM to protect me from the harsh Aussie sun. But since it was free I didn't want it to go to waste. So one day a week I...
  7. K

anyone using NB after weight loss?

I have gone from a size 14 (Australian) to a size 10 and still losing weight while Noogling. Yet I still fit comfortably into my 12 C bras despite my chest being one of the first places I usually lose fat. That's due to Noogling alone I believe. .
  8. K

I need a hug

This is what is helping me buck up of late when I'm allowing life to weigh me down. Hopefully it helps you too Mumma Bear: The eternal Law of Life is that - 'Whatever you think and feel you bring into form; where your thought is there you are - for you are your consciousness; and whatever you...
  9. K

newbie with question: too thin?

Guys, by no means was I suggesting that everyone become a raw vegan. But I guess my point (not so clearly put) was please don't do anything to undermine your health for the sake of growing breasts when a lot of people don't do them and are growing anyway. Have you considered, for example...
  10. K

newbie with question: too thin?

Guys, sorry to be a naysayer but if you poke around this site a bit more you'll find a thread where a few of the veterans on here growing boobies are doing so without running the risk of ruining their health with high fat, high animal protein diets. It's a bit of a crock like most of the...
  11. K

Nothing to do with pumping - Just feel so low

Hi Joan, I hope you're feeling much better about yourself since your original message in this thread. I've always thought that you reflected a really beautiful spirit so I don't like hearing you've been upset. But is it possible that the hairdresser didn't mean any judgement by her...
  12. K

Back after broken pump and illness and need some advice

Mycupishalffull, I've been down the same road as you when it comes to finding the best nutrition for my body. I started several years ago and after lots of trial and error and research, here's what has made the biggest difference to my health levels and the look of my skin and body: - eating...
  13. K

morninghello's stats

I'd like to register as another vegetarian who is growing breasts. Right now I call myself a 6-day a week vegetarian as I slowly phase all animal products out of my diet for health reasons. But as of 2010 I will be officially giving up all meat for good. I will still allow myself a little...
  14. K

Knocker's Stats & Goals

Re: Knocker's Stats & Goals - 11 month update Hi guys, Well, I'm about one month off my 1 year anniversary of beginning my Noogleberry journey. So I figured I should post an update. Weight wise when I started I'd recently lost 2 dress sizes and had just moved down to an Australian size...
  15. K

smooth, firm, elastic ,plump skin?

TT, this comment isn't directed at you either. But I don't get why so many people on this board are still taking a cocktail of herbs when the beauty of Noogleberry is that it works all on it's own without any risk of messing up your hormones etc. Just sheer impatience I suppose. Seems risky...