Recent content by Lady Charlotte

1. L

Male veteran noogler here with a question

BO can be a very powerful method, you will need to be aware of the likely permanent changes it may make, breastnexum is a good forum for info on this
  2. L

Tender question

pretty normal, just dont over do it!
  3. L

My micro changes log [43, Male]

looking good sweetie x
  4. L

Help needed

pretty normal in most cases
  5. L

????

breastnexum covers the use and results with MSM, i take that, red reishi as an anti androgen, and PM. i also use various estrogen / estriadol and progesterone creams along with noogling. the pm does make a difference to sex drive, quite significantly and i have altered my intake to mediate the...
  6. L

well, regarding the jiggling................i love it! granted it is a weird feeling when jogging when you first get the jiggling, and its nicer in a bra cos it can get quite painful! having recently taken a break from my noogling and the pills, am now back on it and enjoying a bit more growth...
  7. L

looking good hun x
  8. L

For attention of Lucy - moderation of posts

excellent idea
  9. L

i think some peeps here need to chill a bit!

i think some peeps here need to chill a bit!
  10. L

it was the non noogle ones, which are a bit larger o/d at the base, and narrower flanges, which i think made me sore, i will find out later as round 2 beckons xx
  11. L

lol, i mentioned this either here or on nexum! a year or so ago, with the same 'issues' as you and my thoughts on what causes it!!! totally totally bizarre x
  12. L

fingers x'd then hunni xx hoping your free week is good in terms of noogling, just wait for the marks, or scabs to gox and do get a noogle proper, i had issues with the cheaper ones so i sucked it up and bought the noogle i tried my new non noogle domes last nite and they made me a bit...
  13. L

the cheaper suction cups tend to leave harsher marks, and yes they can cause what you have. the noogles contour is wider and flatter / smoother, so less severe in terms of marks / damage. if you have damaged to the point of scabbing, make sure you let it heal completely and go easier next time x
  14. L

lol no problem, i shall investigate xx

lol no problem, i shall investigate xx