Recent content by Lillyanne

1. L

blanched nipples

Thanks, I'll relay that
  2. L

blanched nipples

She goes about 45min, then out and I rub lotion on em and massage for blood flow... This helps a little. Warm water didn't help sadly. We are unsure what else to try honestly. Any broken blood vessels or splotchiness? With the male member, that's the sign of over pumping...we have seen that 1...
  3. L

blanched nipples

Are you redhead by chance? My girl is, and has had almost the same exact experience.
  4. L

Ball and penis cylinder

Curious if you are going to offer a system for pumping the penis and balls at the same time. I currently have an acrylic sun tea jar and i fill the jar all the way around which leaves no more room for expansion. Scrotum tops out around 16" in girth due to tea jar size constraints.
  5. L

My update with a few pics

Wow, those are beautiful! Congratulations Do you get any soreness from your 2 hour sessions?
  6. L

Noogleberry instructional video

can you upload to vimeo please?
  7. L

Is XL dome too small for a C cup?

Hi all, we are having an issue with my girls breast growth. (shared account, but shes shy and hasnt used it yet) She is a small C cup, and her measurments matched with the suggested use of the XL domes, so I bought those. She has alot of fiberous breast tissue and not alot of fatty tissue...
  8. L

Pumping question for cup size

Re: Pumping pic with question for cup size Have you tried without the foam rings? Your breasts may have more room to fill out?