Recent content by Lily2000

1. L

New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

James, that kind of pressure do you use when you pump?
  2. L

Thanks James. Very good work. :) I'm wondering how well it's working for you. I took a brief brake ( four days, or so) from pumping wondering if, in this short time I can loose the dark rounded spots created on my chest during the last few days of pumping, and yes, they disappeared almost...
  3. L

one year 6 hours pumping will the grow more?

Maybe I can help with this :) Just use the 'sendboxie' software and open your browser, or any other program you use to connect to the Internet, in the sendboxie instead of directly. What it does is, it creates a copy of the system in the 'sendbox' and your browser is working inside the copied...
  4. L

James, thanks for all great advises :) I appreciate it. As for the discoloration, I saw it on photos of many people who practice noogling and I believe that the reason for this is over-pumping, meaning too much vacuum. It seems that muscles get affected and get hurt. I started nooging again...
  5. L

James, thanks for the links. I was wondering about other people experiences with this, as the tread stopped years ago and no one has ever mentioned about anymore like the found out that the method did not work well. I tried this myself and got skin discoloration problem and had to stop for a...
  6. L

Hi everyone I realize that this is a very old topic but I've found it interesting and wondering if people who actually got into this and ventured to make the padding that way had good experiences with this. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)