Recent content by Lizzers

1. L

Optimistic New User - The start of my NB journey

Goodness it has been a while! Life has been so crazy, I finally have some time to catch my breath and pop in for an update. I had to stop noogling for a while because my work weeks were so insane that I literally came home, slept, and went right back to work. I've recently transitioned to a...
  2. L

Hi all, I'm popping in with a not quite 1 month update. I have honestly been slacking off with my noogling- we hit crazy time at work, so I only have time for work, CPA study, and sleep. There is literally barely time to breathe and eat. It slipped my mind to order my medium NB cups, so I'm...
  3. L

Don't hunch! I read through these posts every day to make sure I remember the right technique. It's easy to hunch when you feel that pressure on your chest, but be sure to sit up straight, even if you get those "boob fart" sounds. You don't want to compromise your posture for the sake of...
  4. L

I've decided to switch up my routine a little bit. I haven't started taking the PM or fenugreek yet, and after some research I've decided to go with a B.O. supplement instead. It came down to bountiful breast vs. Ultra Breast, and there was some discussion over where the bovine ovary was being...
  5. L

Thank you for the input! I'm ordering my medium cups and the large cups as soon as I get a moment next week :) The shirt is very loose, so it isn't pinched incredibly tight, just enough to keep the suction, but I agree with you. As soon as I get time I'm going to cut into the shirt and use it...
  6. L

Just popping in for a quick update. I originally planned to go up 30 minutes a week, but I found after the second day that I was able to pump for 1 hour without any negative effects, so currently I pump for 1 hour/day. I'll move up to 1.5 hours next week. I have gone between P&H with release at...
  7. L

My brown beauties stats

Hi Brown Beauties, I'm just curious about how you're doing! Do you have any updates for us?
  8. L

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see them both! Ha, there are so many dang styles out there, you need an opinion just to wade through all of them! I have been on this website a lot lately http://www.herroom.com/search.aspx - I wouldn't buy most of those bras because of how expensive they are, but...
  9. L

My kit arrived today! I'm very excited to give it a try. I'll update later tonight with my results. :) Edit: I spent the last few hours messing around with my NB, getting a feel for juggling the cups and pressure and what not. I think I have the hang of at least getting the suction to stay, and...
  10. L

Cassaundra1980's Stats/Info

Welcome Cassaundra! I just saw your gallery pictures and they look fantastic, you've responded really well to NB. Thank you so much for posting those two links for the massage techniques, I have been looking all over for that Chi massage information. Good luck, keep us updated!
  11. L

DJ's winding path

Woo!!! That is so wonderful that you are responding so well after all that craziness you had the past week! I'm very impatiently waiting for my set. How long did it take you to receive yours? I have seen anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks. Keep at it Double-DJ! I hope we get to see progress...
  12. L

Wonderful suggestions! I didn't purchase the pump with the gauge, I wish I did in retrospect. I'll add that column anyway so that in the future others can use it or myself if/when I upgrade. I was writing the details of each day in my personal journal, but a notes section on the spreadsheet is...
  13. L

I love data and logs, so while I'm going through the process of noogling I will be writing and logging in a journal because it feels more personal to me that way, but I'll also be updating an excel spreadsheet with my numbers just for number crunching purposes. I did this while studying for a...
  14. L

Miss K's boobie journey

Good luck Miss K! Your starting pictures are beautiful! I have an ENTIRE folder dedicated to big breasts on my desktop so that I can look at them whenever I start to feel discouraged about any growth, so don't feel weird! I love what you said about not focusing on day-to-day growth and...
  15. L

Hi James, Thank you for your expertise! I know you've seen many many many of these programs. I'll see how my boobs react after the first session. My biggest fear is bruising and/or blisters, so I don't want to be overzealous. I feel like statistically speaking, the reason most users see those...