Recent content by Loveitall18

1. Loveitall18

Depovera and Pueraria Murifica

I used PM two years. Started with 500 mg/day and worked up to 2000/day after 1 year. Used with noogles and quickly went from small to filling medium cups when pumped. The two years produced 2 1/2 inches of increase which is pretty good based on average of 1.75. I realized that I wasn’t happy so...
  2. Loveitall18

How long did it take you to gain a cup size?

One month of Noogle nipple only, I really wanted to start there and have them ahead of the curves. LOL. I am doing the Pueria mirficia and saw palmetto every day for a month now and noogling. Gone from the small breast cup to medium and same for the nipple cups. I have patience and it does take...
  3. Loveitall18

What was I thinking

I started with Nature Day pills and liquid. The liquid is absolutely horrible. Smell taste and after smell. I burped it upas long as I was using. Had to stop. I alternate now PM for two weeks then Nature Day two weeks. This after researching and talking to some semi-authorities and others trying...
  4. Loveitall18

Pump and release vs. pump and hold - techniques and comparisons

I started on nipple enlargement then moved to breasts, when I had about doubled the nipples. I found for the nipples that pump and hold worked well, actually very well. Even my Arellano have grown a 1/4 inch all around. But for the breasts I’ve found that pump and release to about 50% then pump...