LovelyAlways's latest activity

• L
    LovelyAlways replied to the thread Feedback on my boobs please.
    Also, I'd love to hear your overall progress/journey. What size did you start at? What's your size now? What improvements have you noticed?
  • L
    LovelyAlways replied to the thread Feedback on my boobs please.
    I'm also hoping to even mine out and I have read of several success stories on this forum, so I know it's possible! You can dedicate...
  • L
    LovelyAlways reacted to LadyAspen's post in the thread Lady's Progress with Like Like.
    Good day everyone!! Been a busy couple of days so sorry but, I didn't forget to pump those busy days probably not as long as I wanted...
  • L
    LovelyAlways replied to the thread starting today!.
    So glad you're finding what works for you! And every little increase is so exciting! Congrats! (Also, this is LovelyAlways, not Moocow...
  • L
    LovelyAlways reacted to kaylaportland's post in the thread starting today! with Like Like.
    Hi Moocow! Thanks for your support :) Until about two days ago, I noogled at night for 30min and maybe 4-5x a week (the other 2-3 days...
  • L
    LovelyAlways replied to the thread 8lemon8’s progress thread.
    Are you still noogling now? Really appreciate all your posts. I just started and have been encouraged by your journey!
  • L
    Now I've started only pumping one side at a time. The suction is better and I feel like I have better control of it that way. I also...
  • L
    LovelyAlways replied to the thread Mi Journey with picturs.
    Wow! Estoy muy orgullosa de ti! Que bonita. You really look amazing and I hope I can someday look as beautiful! Gracias por las fotos!
  • L
    LovelyAlways replied to the thread Lady's Progress.
    Yes, laying down helps a lot! Glad you are taking breaks after 10 minutes, and make sure to massage when you're taking the break...
  • L
    LovelyAlways replied to the thread Lady's Progress.
    Best of luck! It would be a dream for me to even reach your starting size, lol! Keep us updated! Don't forgot to massage often and use...
  • L
    LovelyAlways replied to the thread 10 Month Update.
    Hi hopeful! I'm new to NB and just found your post. I know you wrote this a while ago, but I would love to hear your progress! How's it...
  • L
    Hi Nadia! Are your still noogling? What's your current progress? We have similar stories. I was always small chested, and then got event...
  • L
    LovelyAlways replied to the thread Where is everyone?.
    Hi Moocow, Yeah, it doesn't seem like there's much conversation going on on here lately. I'm a little bummed about it because I'm just...
  • L
    LovelyAlways replied to the thread Growing pains?.
    I've had some growing pains in my first week ( just started) . But yesterday my glands got really swollen and sore. Might be related to...
  • L
    Almost a week in now. Think I've got the hang of it. I usually only get a half hour here and there (a session in the morning, and then a...