Recent content by LovelyAlways

1. L

Progress After Only a Few Weeks!

Hi MassielF! Yes, I am still noogling. I have definitely seen a change, but it does take a long time! I I've had a lot of emotional ups and downs wondering if it was really going to work or be a waste of time and effort. But I promised myself that I would try it for a while year before quitting...
  2. L

New to Noogleberry

Welcome! Start off slow and listen to your body. Use plenty of oil or cream. Massage frequently. And drink plenty of water! I usually only get about an hour a day because of a busy schedule. And some days i don't pump, but it's ok to have a few days off here and there, so don't stress about it...
  3. L

New to Noogleberry

Your English is fine! One thing that has helped me is to use a warm electric blanket under the cups while pumping. Then I get more pink instead of purple. It has helped me a lot! Also, make sure to use lots of oil or cream on your skin. Hope that helps! Good luck!
  4. L

Mi Journey with picturs

Wow, your story is inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing your update. Your story gives me encouragement and reminds me to not give up! Que buen trabajo hiciste!
  5. L

Should I try Noogleberry? Honest reviews please!

Hi there! So, i only have a little experience... I've only been using the system for 3 months, and I am WAY smaller in size than your measurements, but i would definitely say give it a try! I have only seen small progress at this point BUT I feel so much better about my appearance! The tape...
  6. L

consistent but no growth??

Keep at it! I am starting very small too. I'm on month three and starting to see some growth. I've read that some people say it takes a lot longer for those of us starting out super small. Don't give up yet. I promised myself a full year of trying before I quit so that I know I gave it a good...
  7. L

Feedback on my boobs please

Also, I'd love to hear your overall progress/journey. What size did you start at? What's your size now? What improvements have you noticed?
  8. L

Feedback on my boobs please

I'm also hoping to even mine out and I have read of several success stories on this forum, so I know it's possible! You can dedicate some time to pumping only on breast for a little while and see if that helps to even things out. And yes, massage is always a must! Also, you could try some chest...
  9. L

starting today!

So glad you're finding what works for you! And every little increase is so exciting! Congrats! (Also, this is LovelyAlways, not Moocow, but your other messages are from Moocow :-) Keep up the good work!
  10. L

8lemon8’s progress thread

Are you still noogling now? Really appreciate all your posts. I just started and have been encouraged by your journey!
  11. L

Massage, encouragement, and my journey

Now I've started only pumping one side at a time. The suction is better and I feel like I have better control of it that way. I also just read about how you can pump different areas of your chest, which seems obvious but somehow that didn't occur to me. I'm excited to try it out! I might try the...
  12. L

Mi Journey with picturs

Wow! Estoy muy orgullosa de ti! Que bonita. You really look amazing and I hope I can someday look as beautiful! Gracias por las fotos!
  13. L

Lady's Progress

Yes, laying down helps a lot! Glad you are taking breaks after 10 minutes, and make sure to massage when you're taking the break! Excited for you! But don't overdo it, be gentle on your body. Too much pressure can do some damage (I'm sure you've read plenty on this forum). Hope you get great...
  14. L

Lady's Progress

Best of luck! It would be a dream for me to even reach your starting size, lol! Keep us updated! Don't forgot to massage often and use oil or cream before and after pumping!
  15. L

10 Month Update

Hi hopeful! I'm new to NB and just found your post. I know you wrote this a while ago, but I would love to hear your progress! How's it going? I am also very tiny and really hope to gain some ( or hopefully lots!) of fullness! I wish you luck and please let us know your current progress of you...