Recent content by lovenotbombs

1. lovenotbombs

A's Stats!

Hi OptimisticGirl, That's interesting! Why is that? Wouldn't the amount of pressure be the same in order to create the suction? So compared to the regular domes, you have noticed a big difference with the red marks going away faster?
  2. lovenotbombs

A's Stats!

Month 5 progress update So in the last week I've manage to reach the holes where the suction is in the larges (started on mediums in Oct 2010) while noogling! :) My swelling lasts much longer throughout the day, but slowly dissipates by the end of 5-6 hours. This is the longest and most...
  3. lovenotbombs

For all you Asian Nooglers out there ~ Success Rates?

I take fenugreek & wild yam pills. I use wild yam extract with the cream when noogling in the mornings and fenugreek extract at night with massages. At this time I have not used any NBE for a week. Taking a break after 3 months of using NBE for a bit. Today I noogled and hit the ends of the...
  4. lovenotbombs

Hi Secret, I put up a post awhile ago for selling my BO for $100 (half off) only because I opened the darn jar. I know I probably shouldn't have. All the pills are still there. It's been kept in the fridge. At this time, if anyone is interested I'll be happy to unload them. I will be open to...
  5. lovenotbombs

Hi Secret, Yes, when I was on BO, I took protein (still am), L-tyrosine and checked temperatures. I have a hypothyroid so that probably explains why I can't grow anything. :-[ I'm on supplements that balance me and have been taking them for 15 years. BO gave me terrible acne. And at my age of...
  6. lovenotbombs

Thanks guys for your input. I've actually started with BB in June 2010. Gave up on it after 4.5 months because of no growth and acne. Took a month break with milk thistle to cleanse. Then started to take fenugreek & wild yam pills along with extracts in with the massages, lots of water, protein...
  7. lovenotbombs

Hi everyone, I myself am Asian and so I would like to know what the percentage of success other Asians are getting from noogling? I started in October 2009 and so it's been 5 months with no good news really to report. I noogle during the weekdays for 45 - 1 hr and successfully fill the larges...
  8. lovenotbombs

A's Stats!

Hi bibiko23, I'm taking fenugreek and wild yam pills. I add a few drops of wild yam extract in with cocoa butter in the mornings when I noogle and a few drops of fenugreek extract in with cocoa butter cream at night with my massages before bed. I don't mind the smell at all. It reminds me of...
  9. lovenotbombs

weird boob growth...

Hi Bonzaigirl, I've got the same thing going on too. I consider it the beginning of cleavageness! I guess some growth (even though it's up top rather than outward) is better than nothing :) ! I don't know what the tricks are about growing the bottom half of the breasts, but yes, it seems like...
  10. lovenotbombs

Hair Dryer Heat?

Hi! I do this! In the mornings after I've taken a shower and have my nb on, I'm drying my hair and I also warm up the cups as the same time! Works for me!
  11. lovenotbombs

Has anyone used Total Curve?

I was looking for a product with Volufiline and came across Total Curve. http://www.totalcurve.com/index.html Has anyone tried this?
  12. lovenotbombs

Daughter just got new bra - 34C!

The link that Lily13 posted up is true. I've been following that diet and easily dropped 14 pounds just like that.
  13. lovenotbombs

how do you wash your noogleberry cups?:)

I use cocoa butter lotion and I mix it with a few drops of wild yam (goes with my nbe routine in the mornings). In the evenings I use cocoa butter with a few fenugreek drops. But I usually am not noogling because I'm a busy mom.
  14. lovenotbombs

how do you wash your noogleberry cups?:)

I seem to get them squeaky clean with just some water and a towel!
  15. lovenotbombs

Anni's Pics

Hi Anni, I think for four months there has been positive growth!!! :D It's always a bit nerve racking to post up photos of your naked self online! But it helps so many to keep up with their inspiration to continue noogling! So thank you for sharing! I wish continued success to you! Cheers, A