Recent content by Madilyn

1. Madilyn

Madilyn’s pics

Awe, thanks Lily, I'd love to learn more about you...do you just have the one profile piccy? I like your goals sweetie...good luck to ya...
  2. Madilyn

Madilyn’s pics

Hi Ladies, Long time no chitty-chat...I hope everyone is well, that your nipples are blossoming and that your breasts are filling-up XL Cups...and if not, keep working the program...you'll get there. As some of you know (or will learn if you read this thread), I've been working a Natural...
  3. Madilyn

Madilyn’s pics

Hey Ladies, Well, it's not quite been six months since I posted results (and I can't figure out how to embed my image), but several asked me back then to post on occasion and I probably have had "some" growth since then. I thought if nothing else I'd at least show you a happy Noogleberry...
  4. Madilyn

One Week To The Party That Started Me Pumping

Congrats Joan, I think that's awesome. I am on the verge of my two-year anniversary point with NB (June 15th) and can't believe the success I've been able to achieve in that period of time. I've slacked-off my NBE regimen whereas I was dedicated religiously for the first year and a half or so...
  5. Madilyn

GOT MY NB!!!! but i cant get it to stay on!

I hold the pump between my knees while holding the domes in position with both hands. Once I pump with my knees long enough that the domes will stay in place, then I finish pumping using my hand. It takes a little practice, but it became second nature to me after awhile. I use baby oil as...
  6. Madilyn

Buzzing Breasts (Thanks To Noogleberry)

Well, I was a vocal music major in school...maybe that helps, lol. The YouTube video was one of the first times it made the noise and it surprised me so much that I had to record it. Now (with some practice), I've honed my skills and have been able to take my musical breasts on the road and...
  7. Madilyn

OMG Lucy, thank you for commenting. The only thing I would have done differently would have been to shorten the video, but I don't know how to edit video, so it's a little long. I don't know about playing the National Anthem, but I was concerned about it going viral on YouTube. After being...
  8. Madilyn

Lucy, Please don't hate me for this, but I figured if anybody can appreciate that I'm joking around it's the Noogleberry Forum. I have posted this little Noogleberry serenade on YouTube as a lark due to a split XL-Cup...just a bit too much pressure given over time and a horrendously loud noise...
  9. Madilyn

Madilyn’s pics

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to thank Lucy for getting me started here on the forum by posting a few of my words that I sent to her and this progress piccy. I'm so happy that I wanted everyone to know that I've been Noogling now for 17 months as a part of my daily Natural Breast Enlargement (NBE)...
  10. Madilyn

Madilyn’s pics

Hi All, Although I've been working a Natural Breast Enlargement (NBE) Program for that time (which pumping is only one of four elements), I truly believe that the Noogleberry has been the most significant contributing factor to my overall growth success and I couldn't be happier. I'm a full...